Welcome To aBlackWeb

Likewise and stop taking this internet shit seriously. Y'all niggas be on one.

tenor.gif
..............LMAO.

Not taking anything seriously

What movies did RDJ carried?

Chris Hemsworth?
Tom Holland?
Chris Pratt?
Chris Evens?

Hell even Brie Larson. She had an Oscar b4 CM but she damn sure wasn't no Meryl Streep or Kate Winslet type star either.
RDJ was a star, a troubled star but still a star

I've seen Pratt and Evans in starring roles in movies. I can't tell you how they are in these marvel movies though.

RDJ was a star, a troubled star but still a star

LMAO. There's a difference between being a star and being known. Terrence Howard & Jon Favrou(?) had to beg Marvel to give him the role. That sound like a star to you?

I've seen Pratt and Evans in starring roles in movies. I can't tell you how they are in these marvel movies though.

I'll tell ya.

Chris Evans was the goofy scrawny guy from the shitty Fantastic 4 movies, in which he was easily the 5th guy behind Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis, and Julian McMahon. A star he was not.

Chris Pratt was the slightly chubby MF from Parks & Rec. Who was easily the 6th or 7th guy on the cast. He was nowhere near a star. Shit his ex-wife, Anna Farris, was a bigger star than him.

LMAO. There's a difference between being a star and being known. Terrence Howard & Jon Favrou(?) had to beg Marvel to give him the role. That sound like a star to you?

I'll tell ya.

Chris Evans was the goofy scrawny guy from the shitty Fantastic 4 movies, in which he was easily the 5th guy behind Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Michael Chiklis, and Julian McMahon. A star he was not.

Chris Pratt was the slightly chubby MF from Parks & Rec. Who was easily the 6th or 7th guy on the cast. He was nowhere near a star. Shit his ex-wife, Anna Farris, was a bigger star than him.
Now name 2 roles Letitia been in before this.

Without googling.

Now name 2 roles Letitia been in before this.

Without googling.

Did you miss this post...

You know who wasn't a star until given a chance? Chadwick Boseman

You know who wasn't a star until given a chance? Michael B. Jordan

My point was someone can't become a star if they aren't given a chance.

Letitica COULD be, if given a chance. But neither you or CTB or anybody else, who has problem w/ her possibly taking over the role, has any clue if it's possibly or not.

Weirded out about bringing back MJB but no problem with 80 lb Letitia beating Doom or Namor. Might as well bring in Squirrel Girl. I mean she has beaten Doom before lol

Back