Welcome To aBlackWeb

Infamous114

305 🇳🇮
Mod Squad
tumblr_pjdjo5VjV31rrkahjo9_540.gif

20220304_225701.jpg

Last edited:
They are saying this is based on an actual incarnation of hulk though. He was called "Professor Hulk" or some shit like that. It was hulk, but with a heightened intelligence and reduced strength.

My thought is maybe because Banner was having difficulty transforming into hulk, he manages to transform into a minor version of hulk somehow. Keeping most of his intelligence but not being as strong.

Banner-Professor-Hulk-Avengers-4.jpg

doc-green-1113956.jpeg

It's gonna be impossible to top Infinity War but I'll still be there opening night

I'm not sure what you think is so silly about Professor Hulk. It's basically just the Hulk with Banner's consciousness in charge.

It's gonna be impossible to top Infinity War but I'll still be there opening night

Nah,because this is gonna be the true culmination of the past 10 years,what happens to Cap and Iron

Man ? Thanos actually using the Guantlet more,How Captain Marvel factors in,The new villain,the

Easter eggs,the after credit/mid credit scenes. The way this movie sets up the next franchises. It would

be so dope if they let Nebula get the gauntlet. Do we get Annihilus ? There's so many directions they can

go.

Back