Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mane watching the last fight scene still give me the chills. Thanos hand to hand skills top notch but when they all show up, that has to be the best scene in marvel history. Just that while ending gives me goose bumps
Yea but did it have the impact Wonder Woman 1984 had?

The movie was very polarizing. I don't know why they wanted to put it in June: it's way better fit as a Holiday cautionary tale on love, Truth, human nature, divinity and how far society of consumption and greed coupled with social-economical and geopolitical inequalities parasites mankind.

It's a love letter to the human race. Whom to Maxwell Lord? Besides being obviously a nod to Trump and Reagan, you can tell he embodies the downsides of both the American Immigrant Allegory embodied by Superman (and twisted by his antithesis Luthor) and the byronian Count-of-Monte-Cristo-made-Citizen-Kane archetype embodied by Batman (and twisted again by his antithesis Joker) wherein a man who started out from seemingly nothing, get bullied and loathed for being an outsider, made his way out to the top and was capable to do anything to clutch at his success... even if that was nothing but deceit.

Theologians from all religions and spiritualities as well as the Neo-Platonicians and Nietcheans are going to love debating about the two latest Wonder Woman film installments during the following years. Patty Jenkins has done her homework well.
:hahaha:

Look at all this bullshit this doof typed lol

Cliff notes hombre
He got a punchable as face

I hate that awful goatee

I don't think he really from Nola but
Dwayne says he went to high school there. I think he from Metairie or Kenner

He has been the same character outside of papa doc and the two minutes he was Pac in notorious still doesn't sit right with me

lol gonna be interesting to see the numbers when/if the movie drops now that a brotha has the title of captain america. White folks already mad judging by the rotten tomatoes rating of the season finale lol

lol gonna be interesting to see the numbers when/if the movie drops now that a brotha has the title of captain america. White folks already mad judging by the rotten tomatoes rating of the season finale lol
I'ma just buy the ticket so they get the sales🙄

He got a punchable as face

I hate that awful goatee

I don't think he really from Nola but
Dwayne says he went to high school there. I think he from Metairie or Kenner

He has been the same character outside of papa doc and the two minutes he was Pac in notorious still doesn't sit right with me
I can't take none of what you said serious with that avi you got. D'fuck you lost a bet or something?
:hahaha:

Back