Welcome To aBlackWeb

Thanos's ship laid waste to the Avengers compound. That's why it looks like that?
Don’t remember when banner looked up in the sky to a huge ass energy torpedo coming to his face? Shit was GOAT

Oh I quoted the wrong person

Last edited:
tumblr_pyjodayO331xwgezao2_540.gifv

tumblr_pyjodayO331xwgezao1_540.gifv

All great points about replacing the stones and the ridiculous contradictions that they made with time travel.

Like story wise it was a cool movie. But logically that shit was damn near insulting. Right down to Thanos motive. A couple of us thought that Thor sister would be secretly haunting him to kill.....

But whatever. I ain't got a whole lot of energy for back n forths. But it is satisfying to hear some of the same talking points get addresses

All great points about replacing the stones and the ridiculous contradictions that they made with time travel.

Like story wise it was a cool movie. But logically that shit was damn near insulting. Right down to Thanos motive. A couple of us thought that Thor sister would be secretly haunting him to kill.....

But whatever. I ain't got a whole lot of energy for back n forths. But it is satisfying to hear some of the same talking points get addresses

:sayword:

It's a movie based on a comic book

You can suspend your disbelief about a man who turns into a giant green monster when he gets upset but you wanna get persnickety about time travel?

This really what we doing?

Back