tumblr_pvervtiU5Z1v9oda2o2_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pvervtiU5Z1v9oda2o10_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pvervtiU5Z1v9oda2o8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pvervtiU5Z1v9oda2o7_r2_540.gif

tumblr_pvervtiU5Z1v9oda2o1_540.gif
This is what makes MCU epic

The attention to detail, the continuity, the feeling of completion to a whole

A 10 yr movie that redefined what it means to have a 'shared universe'

I wonder how the church folk gonna act when they realize that Eternals and Celestial are considered God and created humans. That's if Marvel run with that story arc

I doubt they'll go that route. After all, it's not even true anymore and hasn't been for a long time. Yahweh is an actual character in the Marvel Universe and The One Above All is the supreme being. I suspect the cosmic backgrounds in MCU will be quite different. Hell, they are since the MCU Celestials are less of a race like in the comics and more just a catch-all for any cosmic being.

This is what makes MCU epic

The attention to detail, the continuity, the feeling of completion to a whole

A 10 yr movie that redefined what it means to have a 'shared universe'

There's so many continuity points you can hit on from movie to movie it's ridiculous.

Tony got hit in his left arm/shoulder by a tank over Gulmira in the first Iron Man. That injury has bothered him in some way in nearly every movie he was in ever since.

When I saw that I was like she ain't no joke. And then I was like damnnnnnn

What makes that even more gangsta for Thanos and what people forget about is that most can't even hold the power stone without getting killed. Remember, Ronan had to put it in his hammer, and Pete is half celestial and still needed help from the rest of the Guardians to stop from being overwhelmed. Thanos popped that shit out and to the hit like it was nothing.

Back