Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel had gotten so big that they don't want to dropb the trailer and take attention away from the death a former president and a man they considered a real life hero.

You gotta stand for something, and here I thought you supported these guys

Marvel had gotten so big that they don't want to dropb the trailer and take attention away from the death a former president and a man they considered a real life hero.

If the DCEU movies were as good as your trolling, the MCU might actually have some competition right now.

Lmao, dceu is trash bro, their animated movies are fire though. If they put those stories to use then they would be good. But blame Warner Brothers.

No blame Hollywood.

The natural progression of comics is animated shows...

Like the natural progression of manga is anime...

The earning potential of Hollywood c and start power made liv action a thing

Sure DC hadv some hits.... But they always did the best in the animated field...

Marvel took a gamble with really building the livec action.... It paid off, and instead of doing what been working for them, they rushed the same thing....

They can still win, cuz they win on every other level...

They just behind on this joint Hollywood universe thing..... Which happens to be a billion dollar industry so the pressure is high

I'm not worried... DC got the best stories...

But I don't wanna derail

If the DCEU movies were as good as your trolling, the MCU might actually have some competition right now.

giphy.gif

Who was the most recent president to die before bush? Was it Carter? i know it wasnt too long ago. I dont recall shit getting shut down cuz he died though. Really no idea wtf that guy did. Im not super political either though.

No blame Hollywood.

The natural progression of comics is animated shows...

Like the natural progression of manga is anime...

The earning potential of Hollywood c and start power made liv action a thing

Sure DC hadv some hits.... But they always did the best in the animated field...

Marvel took a gamble with really building the livec action.... It paid off, and instead of doing what been working for them, they rushed the same thing....

They can still win, cuz they win on every other level...

They just behind on this joint Hollywood universe thing..... Which happens to be a billion dollar industry so the pressure is high

I'm not worried... DC got the best stories...

But I don't wanna derail

Have real comic book fans control the story is what made marvel great. Non comic book fans controlling the movie and dictating too much destroyed the dceu.

Who was the most recent president to die before bush? Was it Carter? i know it wasnt too long ago. I dont recall shit getting shut down cuz he died though. Really no idea wtf that guy did. Im not super political either though.

Jimmy Carter is still alive and building houses.

Back