Welcome To aBlackWeb

When you type the arrow button to go to the next line,and there is supposed to be space. But it just

goes directly beneath your first sentence of text. Indenting.

See how "but it just" of this post is underneath instead of on the second line of text ?

Whoever is going to see it on Thursday can let us know.. without spoiling.. if there are any mid or end credits for sure lol
Well Charlie already has good non spoiler review, but with how sensitive y'all niggaz is, I don't wanna get banned for a week

This Charlie video.... You don't have to watch shit if you don't want to

My nigga tryna tell me this shit gonna have an intermission. Can anyone confirm this.

Charlie said no intermission, no good time to go to bathroom

I expect to see this more than once

Im going with the crew on Sunday but its sushi Sunday and we hitting the theater after at 11. Gonna have to take some imodium and some pre workout. Lol. Its dbox (moving seats) so I'll probably doze off once or twice but not long enough to miss anything. I gotta work after all that tho. Gonna be a crazy night.

Going Friday morning. Got the long weekend and next week off.

81B5CC04-0368-4D91-BB8F-65B4A267C3F1.png

Might go see this more than once. First time in my life I’ve even considered seeing a movie multiple times in theaters.

lol How old are you niggas that can't make it three hours without pissin
Niggaz just gotta not drink
Saw US Saturday and unfortunately bought an expensive ass soda from them bastards.

Finished that shit during the previews and the shit kicked my ass throughout the movie but I aint wanna get up cause a shawty told me I had to pay attention to the whole movie.

My wife birthday the 29th..

We both taking off work and plan to see it after a good brunch somewhere....

I got a shit load of thc oil.... We gonna be fucked up...

I'm sitting here watching infinity war...

And I always laugh at the part when Captain America thought he was gonna out Sprint the black fucking panther...

ROFL.... Really Steve??

Back