Welcome To aBlackWeb

Some jack ass friend of mines put a spoiler up on Facebook I read the first line and scrolled past once I caught onto what was being said. Might have to block him

Time to leave the internet. Wait no, fuck that. Why should I have to leave it. Time to call up some peeps in China and have the internet shut down. If I can't stay here, nobody can.

Niggaz lose their minds over spoilers....

Never understood why it's such a big deal

I don't lose my mind over spoilers, but it does take something away from the experience when you know what to expect going in at least for some of us. I personally don't even like rewatching movies no matter how much I liked them when I first watched them. Once I know what happens the movie isn't as interesting to me.

The fuck man? Lol Ofcourse we do because part of having a full experience is seeing something fresh with no idea whats to come. I'm instantly 50% less Interested in a new movie if I hear what happens and in the case of a movie like End Game you want the fresh full experience when you first watch it, that's part of having intense moments be...actually intense or surprised by something. Kinda mind boggled somebody wouldnt have a issue with spoilers.

God I hope Feige and the Russo Bro's through this through and have intentionally wrong shit out there. Like the whole Hulk in Wakanda trailer with Infinity War or Spiderman and Iron Man scene in the trailer for Homecoming. Have a screener or something with a fake ending so when niggas with loose lips talk, they're giving wrong info and the real ending of the flick is intact.

Spoilers never bother me in the least....

I even look for them if the movie moving to slow to see where they going with the shit...

I guess we different

Back