Welcome To aBlackWeb

Relax. It's just a word with "mania" at the end.

Like when the media put "sanity" at the end of every headline after Justin Lin won a few games with the Knicks.

These ant-man films are actually getting better, and are more entertaining than you might expect. So I'm looking forward to this.

Rewatched the 2nd AntMan joint while I was high a few months back.

An okay flick but it definitely suffers in the 3rd act. Starts to feel like a made-for-tv Disney original movie. Mfs ended up befriending the villain and shit. Foh.

It actually made me question EVERYTHING I Ioved about the MCU and whether all them are just as formulaic. Then I remembered The Winter Soldier and decided to forgive.

I just say all that to say I hope they come harder and raise the stakes a lil bit in the 3rd one.

Last edited:
Crazy my co worker was just telling me about that thing on Friday last week.

Im sure it's been posted in here, but Fantastic 4 is rumored to debut in this film. I dont believe it though as I would imagine debuting the F4 would mean they also have to Debut Doom. Or they could save Doom for the F4 film. Dunno how they would write that.

Marvel seems to really go all out on a characters 3rd film though. Hoping this will be the best Ant Man film yet.

Oh also, that rumor about the F4 mainly gets fuel because Peyton Reed had wrote up a story/script for Fantastic 4 way back early in his career. Hes also done multiple interviews and has talked really passionately about the team and has probably discussed things with Feige about how to bring them in. I dunno, just fun to speculate i guess.

Back