Welcome To aBlackWeb

I stopped watching this in the beginning of last season when they was on that other planet, that stuff bored the hell outta me

good teaser trailer. I'll be checking this.

It'll probably be minor but I wonder if there's any tie ins to the MCU and the snap

good teaser trailer. I'll be checking this.

It'll probably be minor but I wonder if there's any tie ins to the MCU and the snap

I'm sure there will be. After all, the show noted that the events towards the end of last season were taking place while the Black Order was attacking Earth.

No reference to end game at all

Do we know the timing of this? Like does this take place during the five year time skip? If that's the case, then Endgame technically hasn't happened yet. To be honest, I think the Snap would have been too much of a headache for them to deal with so they just ignored it. The MCU movie side has already made it clear they don't consider consider AoS part of the MCU, so I guess the TV side accepted that its time to stop pretending.

Do we know the timing of this? Like does this take place during the five year time skip? If that's the case, then Endgame technically hasn't happened yet. To be honest, I think the Snap would have been too much of a headache for them to deal with so they just ignored it. The MCU movie side has already made it clear they don't consider consider AoS part of the MCU, so I guess the TV side accepted that its time to stop pretending.

Seems like AOS has been alluding to alternate timelines and all that but they haven't specifically said that they've branched off from the MCU.. even tho it seems that they have

I lost interest in this show the beginning of last season when they was stuck on that other planet, I never went back to it.

Back