Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel TV Universe

I didn't like Jessica Jones, her show was boring and I struggled to get through the season. Luke Cage fell off when they killed off Cotton mouth.

Daredevil is good and I have high hopes for The Punisher

Marvel doesnt need more shows on network TV

i might give Agents of shield another chance, but it just didnt move the needle for me at all

but If you understand what Jessica Jones is about, then it makes it easier to appreciate it for what it is

Nah, Jessica Jones was a season of just talking, I need some fighting and that show didn't give that to me. As far as season 2 go

image.jpg

im not including marvel's shield

but out of the current netflix shows that have aired

Daredevil
Luke Cage
Jessica Jones

i dont put hers at the bottom b/c of the lack of action, but mainly b/c i didnt really understand her origin initially or get her appeal

After i watched it, i liked the direction of the show and the story it was trying to tell, but other than Mr. Purple, there were no other redeeming characters. Maybe they will do better with S2.

I gave her show a chance. I looked at season 1 more of an introduction type season.

I do hope season 2 has a lil bit more action tho.

Well they kinda got the Netflix game on lock, but I see what you mean.

I thought they got another tv show in the works? They do need another on tho. B/c I wasn't feeling Agent Carter.

Yeah I couldn't get with Agent Carter they went too far back into the wartime period when they pretty much explored that in the first Captain America film. They should have left Agent Carter in the Captain America movies.

They need to hurry and drop The Punisher, that's what I'm waiting on

The Punisher might not be coming out until the end of the year or sometime in 2018. I was just looking for Daredevil season 3 release date and Marvel isn't dropping that until 2018 for sure. I do believe they are dropping The Defenders & Iron Fist this year so we still might see The Punisher later in the year because The Defenders I think is only a 6-8 episode series.

Iron Fist cones out next month I believe and Agent Carter was dope damn cliff hangers :jordan:I actually rank JJ pretty high I liked the psychological noir style a lot and didn't mind the flawed characters. Agents of Shield is getting crazy with possible LMDs popping up every where in the future. Defenders come out in the fall and is 8 episodes while Punisher is in 2018 along with Jessica Jones s2.

Iron Fist cones out next month I believe and Agent Carter was dope damn cliff hangers :jordan:I actually rank JJ pretty high I liked the psychological noir style a lot and didn't mind the flawed characters. Agents of Shield is getting crazy with possible LMDs popping up every where in the future. Defenders come out in the fall and is 8 episodes while Punisher is in 2018 along with Jessica Jones s2.

So in 2018, I guess we're getting Daredevil s3, The Punisher, & Jessica Jones s2 all in one year. Marvel & Netflix is not playing any games this is why they have the comic book movie and tv genre on lock down. I definitely want to see The Punisher though.

So in 2018, I guess we're getting Daredevil s3, The Punisher, & Jessica Jones s2 all in one year. Marvel & Netflix is not playing any games this is why they have the comic book movie and tv genre on lock down. I definitely want to see The Punisher though.
Daredevil has no date yet and due to it's high demand is the only reason we got s3. It could be 2018 or possibly early 2019.

Back