Welcome To aBlackWeb

Marvel and DC Power Scaling

To say any super hero vs another is so vague it's hard to argue

MCU Thor is different from comic book Thor. Comic book Thor could have taken out Thanos and his army alone

None of the movie Batmans really do the character justice. The man is really peak level human conditioning and a master of many martial arts.

Arguing comic book vs movies isn't fair cause there's a big difference in strength and abilities.

MCU Hulk would get washed by many comic book heroes

That’s why I like to watch death battle. They take everything into each fight and break it down

To say any super hero vs another is so vague it's hard to argue

MCU Thor is different from comic book Thor. Comic book Thor could have taken out Thanos and his army alone

None of the movie Batmans really do the character justice. The man is really peak level human conditioning and a master of many martial arts.

Arguing comic book vs movies isn't fair cause there's a big difference in strength and abilities.

MCU Hulk would get washed by many comic book heroes

That's why I try not to crossover with my arguments. It gets blurry sometimes though. But I can't argue with anything you stated.

That’s why I like to watch death battle. They take everything into each fight and break it down

I like Death Battle because they animate their breakdown. There are a couple others that give good breakdowns but lack the animation.

I love Batman and hate Batman.

Dude is really the worst.

Hes a Master of ALL known martial arts, including ones that are lost. We talking 100s of styles. And one man mastered them all?

Even in a world with a mfer like superman who can move planets, batman is the most unrealistic character.

With superman, you get a back story which makes it plausible. Hes not human, so dont apply human rules to him. Thats cool to me.

But then you get batman. Regular ass human being. Dude is the best fighter in the world, mastered all known martial arts. Dude is the best detective in the world. Dude is the most inelligent person in the universe. Dude is the best engineer in the world. The list goes on.

I love batman stories. I hate when batman does anything outside of gotham against universal threats. Shits wild.

Last edited:

Hes a Master of ALL known martial arts, including ones that are lost. We talking 100s of styles. And one man mastered them all?

Even in a world with a mfer like superman who can move planets, batman is the most unrealistic character.

With superman, you get a back story which makes it plausible. Hes not human, so dont apply human rules to him. Thats cool to me.

But then you get batman. Dude is the hest fighter in the world, mastered all known martial arts. Dude is the best detective in the world. Dude is the most inelligent person in the universe. Dude is the best engineer in the world. The list goes on.

I love batman stories. I hate when batman does anything outside of gotham against universal threats. Shits wild.
It’s really simple fam

86A95654-905C-456E-957C-34E25567DD77.png

It’s really simple fam

View attachment 528433

Its trash writing. No way could you write batman type character with todays writing standards. Batman is luckly that he was created damn near 100 years ago and the writing was trash in the 60s, 70s, and some of the 80s.

Batmans super power is ass pulls.

They should just give him super powers and call it a day.

With that said, I love batman stories in gotham. Once hes out of gotham and holding his own against superman and the flash and shit, he loses me.

Its trash writing. No way could you write batman type character with todays writing standards. Batman is luckly that he was created damn near 100 years ago and the writing was trash in the 60s, 70s, and some of the 80s.

Batmans super power is ass pulls.

They should just give him super powers and call it a day.

With that said, I love batman stories in gotham. Once hes out of gotham and holding his own against superman and the flash and shit, he loses me.

Really. He got OP over the last like 30 years. They writing him like that now.

Odin
Hercules
Galactus
Mikaboshi
Cyttorak
Phoenix
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
Rune King Thor

Beyonder, Eternity, Oblivion, the Living Tribunal, and other abstracts obviously.

Alot of those mfers are way above superman.

Superman and the Sentry to me is the only realistic fight and I think Superman can beat the Sentry.

Superman is stronger than any regular marvel hero in their base form. Keyword regular. That means superman beats the hulk, thor and all them. The speed in the DC universe is way above the speed in Marvel. Superman will move faster than all then all them cats.

But with that said, when you go into abstract characters, Marvel has way stronger characters and lot of them can think Superman away.

But then you get batman. Regular ass human being. Dude is the best fighter in the world, mastered all known martial arts. Dude is the best detective in the world. Dude is the most inelligent person in the universe. Dude is the best engineer in the world. The list goes on.

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/batman-is-a-metahuman/

Odin
Hercules
Galactus
Mikaboshi
Cyttorak
Phoenix
Molecule Man
Franklin Richards
Rune King Thor

Beyonder, Eternity, Oblivion, the Living Tribunal, and other abstracts obviously.
The closest comic/god level being DC has is The Specter

Back