Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Martin Addresses Harassment Claims Made By Tisha Campbell

Ere'body love Marty Mar, but this is some cap ass shit.

There was a reason that last season they couldn't even be on the same scene together, as opposed to the first couple scenes, where they did everything but fuck on camera. When THAT chemistry ended, the show ended with it.

Martin DID some shit. And fucked the show up cause of it. Martin still had one of the best sitcoms of the 90s, tho.

he probably sent a dick pick or said something crazy and she was utterly disgusted

Shit seems weird to accuse a person of sexual abuse and harassment not even have a real conversation about it and be cool with said man again. This cool just happens to come when said woman and her husband are no longer together.

I don't know what happened and is true or not but if they cool again. GREAT FOR THEM!!!
You starting ask question like I ask them
Shit seems crazy to be cool with your harasser

Tisha husband did not like the chemistry that her and martin had anyway so he was behind of alot of shit in the last 2 seasons he was controlling how she was working her job so once her and duane announced their divorce all of sudden her and martin back cool and talking about a reboot lol

I can’t say who did what but I just can’t see the average woman being cool and taking pics with someone who sexually harassed her, regardless of how much time has passed.

I can't picture a man being cool with a woman that falsely accused him. If I think you can just make something up out the blue like that (and you've done it to me), we're definitely never going to be cool again.

Back