Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Martin Addresses Harassment Claims Made By Tisha Campbell

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
For five years, Martin gave Fox one of its most popular shows on the network, but its final episodes left fans wondering what was going on behind the scenes. There was news that Tisha was suing Martin over allegations that he's sexually abused and harassed her. The comedian rarely talks about that time in his life—a rough patch that included a mental breakdown and later a three-day coma—but in a recent interview with GQ, Martin addressed the rumors.
Martin was asked about being spotted with Tisha recently. "Yeah. Because none of that was true. It was all a lot of bulls–t and—," Martin said before being interrupted. "What was bulls–t?" the reporter asked. "Just whoever’s side it was, it was bulls–t," the actor answered. He added that he and Tisha haven't had a heart-to-heart about the allegations she made against him in the past.
"We don’t need to talk about something that just didn’t happen," Martin said. "So I just decided to walk away from the show. I just decided to end it. People said that I got canceled, but that wasn’t the case. I decided to just leave the show." He added, "I love Tisha. I’ve seen her then and now, now and then, always with nothing but love. I have nothing but love for her, and I always have."

I love Martin to death but that nigga did that shit and that defense aint strong or convincing. And he probably ended the show before Fox clapped it first. I love Martin but he frontin...

Meh...its whatever. I've heard different variations of that story. Fact is...the final 2 seasons was Doo Doo Grits. They were better off cancelling than ending it the way they did. Both of them couldn't even be in the same scenes together, and it showed. Fucc'd up the energy it had.

But i'm glad they still chill wit one another.

Ere'body love Marty Mar, but this is some cap ass shit.

There was a reason that last season they couldn't even be on the same scene together, as opposed to the first couple scenes, where they did everything but fuck on camera. When THAT chemistry ended, the show ended with it.

Martin DID some shit. And fucked the show up cause of it. Martin still had one of the best sitcoms of the 90s, tho.

i don't think he did anything to her. The original story was her being jealous of how well him and pam gelled off cam. the go back from house party so it is hard to believe something like that between the two.

I thought she wanted to promote her album that dropped during the show's height and Fox wasn't hearing it, so then the next thing you know it was sexual assault.

Personally, watching as an adult, they had chemistry like they for real for real were fucking. It was probably some we ain't official don't catch feelings type shit, and at the point she started seeing ring potential with dude from Above the Rim and solo music stardom, she wanted off the show and off stand-in dick without telling stand-in dick and used a convergence point of Martin probably feeling himself in a moment and not finessing for the pussy to get what she wanted: off the show and a ring.

And if that's too vague and/or you've never been in one of those FWB (which I'm sure everyone has in the internet age): buddy probably had been dropping it off on her onset, using little cornball slick shit like rehearsing as a professional courtesy, and then in one of his high moments (which could also be a factor since someone women can't stand a high nigga trying to fuck on them) said some flagrant shit like "Oh, so we ain't fucking today? Ya shit was wack the last time anyway!" and the downfall started.

Either way, that bullshit he said up there ain't flying.

It is what it is. All parties involved are cool now & Martin still a grade A show years later.

Shit seems weird to accuse a person of sexual abuse and harassment not even have a real conversation about it and be cool with said man again. This cool just happens to come when said woman and her husband are no longer together.

I don't know what happened and is true or not but if they cool again. GREAT FOR THEM!!!

I thought she wanted to promote her album that dropped during the show's height and Fox wasn't hearing it, so then the next thing you know it was sexual assault.

Personally, watching as an adult, they had chemistry like they for real for real were fucking. It was probably some we ain't official don't catch feelings type shit, and at the point she started seeing ring potential with dude from Above the Rim and solo music stardom, she wanted off the show and off stand-in dick without telling stand-in dick and used a convergence point of Martin probably feeling himself in a moment and not finessing for the pussy to get what she wanted: off the show and a ring.

And if that's too vague and/or you've never been in one of those FWB (which I'm sure everyone has in the internet age): buddy probably had been dropping it off on her onset, using little cornball slick shit like rehearsing as a professional courtesy, and then in one of his high moments (which could also be a factor since someone women can't stand a high nigga trying to fuck on them) said some flagrant shit like "Oh, so we ain't fucking today? Ya shit was wack the last time anyway!" and the downfall started.

Attach57134_20190714_140009.gif

Nah not at all. The bitch tried to destroy him because who knows what they were doing while she was with Duane, and once shit didn’t work out with him and with the bankruptcy situation, she went back to Martin...though she claims he was sexually harassing her??? Sure.
The only reason i lean towards her side of the story is cuz Martin had a mental breakdown which seems consistent with being aggressive towards his on screen wife
A lot of fucking speculating in here like u niggaz was there
The thread is tagged "opinion" tho

I heard about the album situation as well. About how the Fox execs and Martin wouldn't allow her the time off.

Back