Welcome To aBlackWeb

Married guys. Your vision for you familys future...let's talk about it.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
I am sure at some point you discussed your vision for your family with your lady.
Question is, did she fall right in line or did you have to sell her on the idea.

Keep it 100 and let's talk about it.

I ran into dudes who didn't have a vision and also wondered how their ladies took that as well.

I need u to explain what u mean when u say vision for my family.
How do you view their future so you can begin to mold it.

Do you plan on having a child play an instrument or get out of debt in 5 years.
Do you want them to attend church?
Things like that.

And thank you for asking for clarity

My wife and I talked about our views on marriage and family early on and they were pretty much right in line with each other.

In a nutshell my vision is to cultivate a strong black family that stays together, is financially sound, community minded and pushes those things forward. We have a blended fam as I already had kids, so that was a bit of a challenge but its working.

There are some things from time to time where she might see where Im going, but she always follows, and 9 times outta 10 its a good move.

If feel like we're doing a great job of supporting each other and building strong willed and good natured children..

we both have plans for individual growth, and goals for our kids, and if for any reason we don't reach them, it won't be due to lack of support....

if anything we move as a unit, and that was what i intended from the jump...

if i didn't have someone that i felt comfortable was gonna ride for me as hard as my wife does, i woulda never done this.....she's right where i want her to be

Success in our fields.

Travel.....a lot of travel.

Maybe a kid.....maybe.

Back