Welcome To aBlackWeb

Married couples and birth control.....Yea/Nea

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
Several people are under the belief that once rings on fingers, ALL forms of birth control comes off.

However, is this REALLY true? Are married couples not expected to practice birth control at all?

what do y’all think? Are married couples who use condoms, shot, pills, IUDs and etc hustling backwards?

well.....it all depends.

stop pregnancy because its not on the schedule.
medical issues.
scumbag shit
medical allergies.

can be a few reasons.

Wifey & I had three kids the first 5 years we were married. Financially after that we couldn’t just keep going. She got the implant in her arm and after that was over I got a vasectomy. I don’t believe that just cuz you’re married you gotta pop out a fuckin basketball team. Yet I feel if you’re at a position where y’all can have a couple kids why the fuck not? 3 was just our limit. We probably could have another one if we really wanted one & it wouldn’t be too big a deal.. but nah.

Wifey & I had three kids the first 5 years we were married. Financially after that we couldn’t just keep going. She got the implant in her arm and after that was over I got a vasectomy. I don’t believe that just cuz you’re married you gotta pop out a fuckin basketball team. Yet I feel if you’re at a position where y’all can have a couple kids why the fuck not? 3 was just our limit. We probably could have another one if we really wanted one & it wouldn’t be too big a deal.. but nah.
Man I tried to get talked into a vasectomy, can't do it won't do it. You can't take the venom out the python

@Thor need to invest in condoms.....he cant stop reproducing
Aqua put someones kids thru college with all her abortions....from what i had

Makes you wonder why grand parents had so many kids like from mine 9 on my dad side 8 on my mom side dad wanted a big family mom's wasnt having it. But my siblings all have 2 kids though. I wanted a big family but financially we would be hurting and I ain't bout that life

Man I tried to get talked into a vasectomy, can't do it won't do it. You can't take the venom out the python

I feel ya I felt the same way for a minute. Now tho I’m at that point where I ain’t tryin to worry about a pregnancy scare when I shoot the club up. Sex on the other side of the surgery without that thought on my mind been good.

I feel ya I felt the same way for a minute. Now tho I’m at that point where I ain’t tryin to worry about a pregnancy scare when I shoot the club up. Sex on the other side of the surgery without that thought on my mind been good.
I've heard mixed reviews on that procedure. Was she open to get her tubes tied

We tried condoms and birth control but she hates condoms and BC wreaked havoc on her body. Had a few too many pregnancy scares and ended up paying for Plan B back before it was over-the-counter and expensive as shit. Got snipped and never looked back. Go in on a Friday, back to work on Monday loaded up with pain killers 'cause the shit feels like being kicked in the balls constantly.

We tried condoms and birth control but she hates condoms and BC wreaked havoc on her body. Had a few too many pregnancy scares and ended up paying for Plan B back before it was over-the-counter and expensive as shit. Got snipped and never looked back. Go in on a Friday, back to work on Monday loaded up with pain killers 'cause the shit feels like being kicked in the balls constantly.
Yep main reason it ain't happening over here. Also heard you to bust like 20 nuts to make sure you empty em out is that true?

I've heard mixed reviews on that procedure. Was she open to get her tubes tied

Yes and no. She didn’t mind doing it but the complications that can happen after it are pretty severe opposed to men getting a vasectomy. Where there’s none at all really. The procedure itself for me wasn’t bad it was the day or two after where my balls hurt like shit & I couldn’t move.

Yep main reason it ain't happening over here. Also heard you to bust like 20 nuts to make sure you empty em out is that true?

Yea, they want you to clear them bullets from the chamber. A few weeks after surgery you gotta give a sperm sample to see if it worked. My cousin was in the Marines & stationed in Japan & he got one. That nigga had three kids AFTER the surgery.

something like that. I had to go in a few times to make sure my sperm count was zero. Each time you gotta rub one out into a cup. There has to be two consecutive zero counts before they clear you.

The problem that can occur, and it's happened to be a number of times, is that you can develop a granuloma. Basically a backup that swells and gets to be pretty painful. I had one that swelled up to almost the size of one of my balls, so it felt like I had three. Haven't had one that bad in a good while, but I've had smaller ones and they can hurt like shit.

We have 4 kids and the most we ever did was try the calendar method. It worked but with kids already it was hard to stick to schedule. You gotta get it in when u can when the babies are little. After our last child we agreed to have her tubes tied. We thought about a reversal but medical issues came up and we had to do a hysterectomy.

I suggest using some form of birth control early in a marriage so u two can enjoy each other.

Who thinks birth control when married is wrong?

Im sure some do cause mfers believe dumb shit all the time, but it has to be less than 3-4% of people if that

Since yall talking bout it, aint a vesectomy reversible?
Yes.

Who thinks birth control when married is wrong?

Im sure some do cause mfers believe dumb shit all the time, but it has to be less than 3-4% of people if that
Ummm....you missed the condoms thread....and the DINK thread......and for some reason, the "rescue her" thread.

Last edited:
Back