Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION MARRIAGE LICENSE: Your thoughts about this vid...

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Kind of a spinoff from the "What's the purpose of a Wedding" thread. B/c b4 you are officially a married couple, you gotta have a marriage license right? Or do you?

According this brotha, you don't...

Thoughts on this?

we're american citizens....I understand the origins of social security numbers and all that jazz but if you're going to be productive here, you gotta have a social security number lol

i dont get what they're saying about the children.....so those born not under marriage licenses are somehow more free?

i dont think you have to have anything to say you're "married"......but again, if you want the shit to count when it comes to taxes and incomes and everything, you need a license

regardless of what the history of the laws are, i dont see how my kids arent mine

we already know we're all property of the gov't.....they can tell us if and when we can leave the country

where does it go further then that?

lol

He must've never heard of common law marriage.

Basically, if a couple lives together long enough............they're subject to a lot of the same laws that married couples are.

This sounds like the same logic as those guys that think they can't get a parking ticket or whatever because they call themselves moorish.

I'm about to make a youtube video called "Never take life advice from a guy who bought a pair of sweet Oakley's for 75% off from a facebook ad"

No , he tried to improve to be unique to have another view. he was hard to online essay writers everybody also himself. But he always tried to have a vision. Ok the product are still good very good . But something new. i don't think we will see this from apple untill they have a new muse. For now they playing safe on numbers

No , he tried to improve to be unique to have another view. he was hard to online essay writers everybody also himself. But he always tried to have a vision. Ok the product are still good very good . But something new. i don't think we will see this from apple untill they have a new muse. For now they playing safe on numbers

Aye @Goldie

You got essay writing sites bots stankin up the place...

Back