Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit got real this episode!

holy shit the dad shot the kid!

Smh. He should have waited it out. He going to jail any minute.

I knew something was off about mark. He was smashing that lil girl.

I think she tried to get the money out of him for her son's surgery. I don't think he killed her tho, that's a red herring. I'm betting on his fiance or him and Mare's daughter being the culprit.

I think Mare just received court documents probably a subpoena for a dna test that's why she was sitting outside at the end of the episode.

Also toss the victims 2nd uncle in as a suspect. He was moving shakey at the house.

Smh. He should have waited it out. He going to jail any minute.

I knew something was off about mark. He was smashing that lil girl.

I think she tried to get the money out of him for her son's surgery. I don't think he killed her tho, that's a red herring. I'm betting on his fiance or him and Mare's daughter being the culprit.

I think Mare just received court documents probably a subpoena for a dna test that's why she was sitting outside at the end of the episode.

Also toss the victims 2nd uncle in as a suspect. He was moving shakey at the house.
B115009C-EC32-45F2-A57E-D9A32BE74A28.gif
That’s my pick the 2nd uncle

Aye, once it's aired, it's a spoiler free convo. Did I say that right?

Anyway, just caught up, agree the mara ex is a red herring. It's giving off strong "the killing" vibes but better

Mare moving sloppy as fuck. I didn’t think she would go through with planting the drugs on ol girl. Honestly she didn’t even have to do that. No way a judge was gonna give full custody to a recovering addict.

I still don’t think the priest did it even though they showed him getting rid of the bike. He’s helping someone is my guess.

Siobahn and Frank still suspicious and I bet they’re apart of the cover up too.

Great series so far.

That Priest is suspect af. Before the bike. Wonder why he was transferred and his relationship with that other priest is suspect.

Frank is also a bit suspect. I need to know more about what happened with the son who died. Also wondering wtf Mare did to push him over the edge, but seeing the kids mom I'm sure drugs were involved unless the mom got involved in drugs after her kids dad died.

I may need to rewatch the first episode, but didnt it actually show the jealous bitch and her friend surround Erin at the end of the first episode? I know she punched her at the park in front of the babys dad, but later in the episode when Erin was going home it showed her being surrounded. Dunno if it showed who was surrounding her though.

Didnt expect the babys dad to live, but the way he was looking at that baby after the rumor struck then he needs to get that DNA test lol. Would be completely fucked if Frank really is the babys dad.

Mare is fucked up for planting drugs on the mom though.

if ya'll saw the killing, then im willing to bet we've already met the killer

a lot of this shit are/is red herrings which im not mad at, b/c the story is already so much better than the killing

one thing i like is how they didnt just gloss over Mare planting evidence. I was like she been watching too much tv LMAO

i was glad they didnt let her off the hook but at the same time, she still got off light but they did something most shows never do and that is the officer that plants the evidence has repercussions to their actions.

Wonder who's fucking with that woman trying to get the 5k. That's some cold shit.

After seeing that flash back I'm not even mad at Mare for doing ol girl like that with the heroin. Shoulda killed that bitch as soon as her son killed himself.

Smh someone getting to these girls mane. God damn.

This nigga really thought about killing the baby. Wtf is with these white people?

So Erin was for the streets?

Why mare holding out about the journals?

This lil nigga trying to smash. Not mad at him. Lol.

"A reported just called they know you a nasty nigga b"

Just realized Mare's daughter is the nerd chick from spiderman. Cute ass lil snowflake. HBO and showtime gon stop playing with me.

This chick crying to the grandma. Shut the fuck up. Lol. Grandma fucking up. Tell that bitch to wait outside.

See. Fucking up the flex. Siobhan was about to gtd.

Got knocked tf out. Lol what is happening.

Sound like a brother on that phone line. Her friends husband???

Mare choosing.

Oh it was the cracked out bro. Makes sense but how he sound so together on the phone? Lol foh. Let me find out this nigga on some kaizer soze shit lmao. That's messed up. At least she didn't lose no money tho.

Oh shit. Katie alive.

*Katt Williams voice* this shit right here nigga. This shit right here. Remember the episode they gave us last week nigga? It was nothing. This shit here nigga...

Wonder who's fucking with that woman trying to get the 5k. That's some cold shit.

After seeing that flash back I'm not even mad at Mare for doing ol girl like that with the heroin. Shoulda killed that bitch as soon as her son killed himself.

Smh someone getting to these girls mane. God damn.

This nigga really thought about killing the baby. Wtf is with these white people?

So Erin was for the streets?

Why mare holding out about the journals?

This lil nigga trying to smash. Not mad at him. Lol.

"A reported just called they know you a nasty nigga b"

Just realized Mare's daughter is the nerd chick from spiderman. Cute ass lil snowflake. HBO and showtime gon stop playing with me.

This chick crying to the grandma. Shut the fuck up. Lol. Grandma fucking up. Tell that bitch to wait outside.

See. Fucking up the flex. Siobhan was about to gtd.

Got knocked tf out. Lol what is happening.

Sound like a brother on that phone line. Her friends husband???

Mare choosing.

Oh it was the cracked out bro. Makes sense but how he sound so together on the phone? Lol foh. Let me find out this nigga on some kaizer soze shit lmao. That's messed up. At least she didn't lose no money tho.

Oh shit. Katie alive.

*Katt Williams voice* this shit right here nigga. This shit right here. Remember the episode they gave us last week nigga? It was nothing. This shit here nigga...
You a fool bruh lol

Back