Welcome To aBlackWeb

Yea the one that we just found out that lived with Erin for a period of time is real suspect.

I feel like the shakey one knows the one that's all calm cool and collected is on some fuckshit that's why he acting shakey but I'm just throwing shit at the wall. One of them know tho.

Finally started this up and WTF lol

They really make you think anyone could be the killer. Though that last episode with the girl that was supposed to be her best friend is helping the guy burn evidence. Damn. Also making the uncle a suspect as well

That was cold blooded of the drug addict to pretend to be the kidnapper. Smart of her to not use the real money

What happened to book guy? Haven't seen him in awhile. I thought he had something to do with it all but guess not

Little dude sticking up for the girl with downs was a nice addon though

What in the hell. Everyone guilty of some shit in that town

Had a feeling it was an uncle. Wasn't Erin 17 in this show? So the uncle is a pedo and a murderer and the brother trying to cover it up. The wife was going to hide it too wtf

Dylan said Jess would get shot in the face like the other girl but the uncle admitted to killing Erin so I'm confused on that unless he was involved with it as well

Curious what that pic is

So shakey uncle did that shit.

Omg. If this bitch lets that baby drown in the tub...

Phew...

That white boy took 5 now he think he 50 cent. What is going on?. What are the 3 of them hiding?

Something ain't right. Might not be shakey uncle. That might be the red herring. I think it's the other uncle. Shakey uncle just been covering for dude and it's been breaking him. Now he's just gonna kill him?

Next episode finna be a doozy man.

What in the hell. Everyone guilty of some shit in that town

Had a feeling it was an uncle. Wasn't Erin 17 in this show? So the uncle is a pedo and a murderer and the brother trying to cover it up. The wife was going to hide it too wtf

Dylan said Jess would get shot in the face like the other girl but the uncle admitted to killing Erin so I'm confused on that unless he was involved with it as well

Curious what that pic is

She didn't get shot in the face tho.

I wanted to kill these niggas at the end

Seems like Billy at least thinks he killed Erin,but John has something to hide.

He was gonna kill Billy I think.

Maybe John is part of the kidnapping or pimping and Billy will expose him.

Maybe Billy blacked out and was told he killed Erin,but didn't.

Still sideying Mare's preacher cousin

Whoever is on that pic ain't Billy.

Maybe Dylan is saying "she'll be dead like Erin" not specifically getting her face shot off like Erin.

I forgot how Erin died exactly.I remember her finger was shot off

Yeah something aint right with john, Billy may be getting set up, but maybe not. They said only Kenny and Erin stayed in Billys cabin at the reunion. Why John would go as far as killing him though shows that he is definitely involved in something.

Also the ex boyfriend wanting to grab her journals and threatening to kill the friend and also missing the night of the murder shows he has something fishy going on. Hate these damn cliffhangers they leave us on lmao

I haven't been this excited about a murder mystery since the killing.

Man I was on the edge of my seat the entire time

Well gooooooood damn they went for the super wild card.

I knew something wasn't right with it wrapping up so early.

IDK why Billy said he did it that night with John.

I knew John was too easy,but I was thinking the priest with Ryan as a super duper wild card way down the suspect list.

Ppl did call out the camera focusing on him early on and the fact that the lunch fight showed he was violent

I didn't call this ending.

He murdered his durder

Wasn't Erin his cousin too?

That lil shit.

Erin had a shitty night.

Mare got some nerve hopping in the car with Lori,but shit Lori has a shitty husband and son.

lol at everybody going to the same church.

There's 10 mins left I can't take no more reveals.

Damn,that was good to me.

So wtf happened with Dylan? Did they forget what happened with him holding a gun to the girl last week? Did I miss the resolution to that situation in this episode?

Kind of disappointed it was the kid that accidentally killed Erin just because he was mad that Erin was sleeping with his dad. I thought it was cool how he stood up for his sister in the school but now this. Damn

The old man was really careless with giving the kid access to his shed that held a gun in it though

Back