Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man threatens Hardee’s employee over a sandwich

Sometimes the presence of security low key encourages that energy.

Even me as someone who's done security will get aggressive if I walk in a store and a mf walking aisle to aisle with me.

Like tf you gonna do if I wanted to steal something besides get knocked out. Sit yo dumb ass down.

You never know what type of day someone having mfs just upset. You already working in a fast food restaurant. You gotta tuck your pride in sometimes.

Or jump him.

🤷🏿‍♂️
Lmao nah I'm just saying they just stand at the sidelines like security in banks.

But only in America does that shit happen

It's most likely a bunch of teens and/or old women working there.

Which stand up niggas working at hardee's ready to throw hands with some brolic nigga that wants to kill over a sandwich.

Only popeyes got niggas like that🤷🏿‍♂️

We almost did when I worked there in high school back in the late 80's. Two dope niggas came through, tried to holler at one of the frontline chicks and she wasn't feelin 'em. So them niggas got belligerent and loud, talmbout who they are and callin' her all kinds of bitches and hoes and the short nigga was talmbout how she needed some sense slapped into her. So, me, the homie Pete, who's like 6'4 and 350-400lbs, and the asst mgr Mike, who was one of them stocky cornbread fed southern transplants. Me and Pete were still in high school at the time and we were the first two out there in them niggas faces like "whatitbelike???" Mike grabbed ole girl and pulled her back behind the counter and came and stood with us.

Lotta yappin off at the mouth at a chick but quiet as a mouse when they had dudes in their face ready to throw hands.

Ayo real talk do a lot of people eat Hardee’s after breakfast? Because like somebody said they need just serve breakfast all day

Here’s a lawyer question: who did he assault? I didn’t see him put hands on anyone.

I mean, he stole two sandwiches, but can they charge him with theft of that?

didnt watch and the girl could have messed up but i talk about this shit all the time smh

people be down in life, going thru shit, and just ready to break over any damn thing

I watched some shit almost come to gunplay over a spot in line at the corner store.....just stopping to get cigars.....the dude who felt he got cut just kept going on and on about what he'll do to niggas and this and that, well after the man moved and apologized.....but this nigga was just hurt and i could see it, i wanted to talk to him but he was no shape to hear me....he just wanted drama

same for this girl in the shoe store one day....she was there to return some shoes and was raising hell because she wanted cash but paid with a card...the people were nice about it and she was getting her refund but she talked to everybody like shit and stormed off because today she needed gas or weed money (im completely assuming, but otherwise its not that serious if you're still getting your money back)

anyway I just wish people were better at recognizing that shit in themselves and stop flashing out on employees and businesses for nothing

that means holding your composure when an order is wrong or some inconvenient shit happens

Back