Welcome To aBlackWeb

man gets dragged on fb for child support photoshoot

This was years I mean years ago dude at the barber shop was 80k in the hole. Pretty much was saying I know I won't never have shit and won't be shit. Cause he refused to work. To put towards it. I'm like damn make you very appreciative of the parents that do stick around and provide for they kids
they aint lock him up?

cotdamn thats alot

Lot of assuming in those tweets. He probably has a bad relationship with his child's mother. I just hope he is happy to be off child support and not off from taking care of his child. Though, blasting this one social media is a bit much but that might be his character. I wouldnt do it.

shit knew one dude paying $1500/mn and one dude paying like $20/mn
both equally as mad

Bozo behavior and clout chasing

I couldn't imagine having this kinda energy for CS payments. Every day niggas show me why I should continue to be grateful for my BM's and our co-parenting relationships.

And yes, they means pulling up with the pole if they current husbands decide to get handsy with them

that man aint hurting no one. let him have his moment.

if you feel hes a clown....ok. cool. hes happy.

yall niggas just too cool to smile.

Bozo behavior and clout chasing

I couldn't imagine having this kinda energy for CS payments. Every day niggas show me why I should continue to be grateful for my BM's and our co-parenting relationships.

And yes, they means pulling up with the pole if they current husbands decide to get handsy with them
wtf are you talking about bruh?
who said bringing heat and being hansy?

Naw dude wasn't working,street guy straight ducking and dodging. But you can't live freely. They'll revoke your license then you'll have a warrant out for your arrest take your taxes if you are working and in the rear.
oh i know.

i know it was alot of dudes mad they stimmy got took.

its all in the game

The cap and gown with the diploma threw me off lol

For a second it had me wondering if there's actually some classes lol

Anyone have kids that have gone through their social media pictures? I'm wondering if that's just something people say or if that actually happens

Back