Welcome To aBlackWeb

man gets dragged on fb for child support photoshoot

Can’t tell what the relationship between him, his child, or the mother is. He could really be a good father, just glad to be out of the child support, or a fucc nigga.

Either way, I think it’s doing too much. Photoshoots, diplomas and Graduation gowns and shit. Nigga go take a trip, enjoy life, be well.

As for the comments saying he’s happy to be done taking care of the child, that’s a stretch. Again he is celebrating being done with automatic payments. Does not mean he will not still be there for the child.

Yeah...I don’t know HIS situation but this is clown shit to me...right up there wit’ a dad sayin’ he has to “babysit” his own kid...
Hold up not different cause I'm always saying I'm baby sitting. But I use it far as joking. Cause they always say how you baby sitting your own kids I'm just like cause they mama not here.

I respect his dedication to the bit.

Why he gotta be trash tho? Would he be trash if he didnt pay child?

Ion think people know what they want to be mad at anymore.
He would probably be trash anyway you cut it by him having this photo set. And this argument here will always bring hurt people into the mix and other skewed opinions

Hold up not different cause I'm always saying I'm baby sitting. But I use it far as joking. Cause they always say how you baby sitting your own kids I'm just like cause they mama not here.

Nah...a joke is fine but it kills me when a nigga say “Yeah...I can’t go to such n such cuz I gotta babysit my son/daughter/kids....”

You not babysitting shit G...you PARENTING smh

Right, but he did what he was supposed to do. Seems like he's just havin fun with it.
Yea. He did but it'll be the argument that they had to make him do what he was suppose to be doing. Or I had to go to court to make him be a father/ dad. And like somebody else said we don't know the history between them 3. And being there for your child don't stop once they hit 18.

This was years I mean years ago dude at the barber shop was 80k in the hole. Pretty much was saying I know I won't never have shit and won't be shit. Cause he refused to work. To put towards it. I'm like damn make you very appreciative of the parents that do stick around and provide for they kids

Yea. He did but it'll be the argument that they had to make him do what he was suppose to be doing. Or I had to go to court to make him be a father/ dad. And like somebody else said we don't know the history between them 3. And being there for your child don't stop once they hit 18.
I know some cats that put themselves on cs so they dont have to deal with static down the road. A proactive measure.

Im more upset that his beard game is killin mine

Ugh. These women stay in their feelings on Twitter and IG.

When the child grows and sees these pics. That convo will be between the child and the father. They will deal w this.

Women stay projecting their personal feelings onto the child.

@Race Jones : when she saw this on IG...

FortunateJollyArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Back