Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Man dies in homemade rocket in an attempt to prove that earth is flat

Looks like this wasn't the first time he did this shit:

Fucked up his back last go-round. You'd figure the dumbfuck would try to refine the shit and make it better and safer.

He lost his parachute right after takeoff in the most recent video

You guys bein' serious?

You don't to investigate shit if you can see the results of other peoples investigations

If he HAD to do something, he cudda proved the earth isn't flat with a couple sticks.

No props due.

thatā€™s the problem, no matter what you try to prove to them in earth, they refuse to see it... at the least, this man went out, spent money on building a rocket and set out to prove the world is flat...

what other flat-earther has done this? they scream that round-eartherā€™s accept facts without self-investigation, but never investigate themselves a flat earth.. he did... good on him..

UnnaturalQualifiedCalf-size_restricted.gif

thatā€™s the problem, no matter what you try to prove to them in earth, they refuse to see it... at the least, this man went out, spent money on building a rocket and set out to prove the world is flat...

what other flat-earther has done this? they scream that round-eartherā€™s accept facts without self-investigation, but never investigate themselves a flat earth.. he did... good on him..

yeah but he's dead now.

Gotta wonder if he had any regret on the way down.

I doubt that he had any regrets. Dude was ready to go and had to reach "clearance" with the government for each of his flights. I don't trust it.

Also if I was a flat earther I would praise this guy, dude risked his life for my communities thoughts.

Lol wow so you're not jokin'.

Back