Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Caught On Ring Camera Trying To Assault Woman

Or maybe y'all should come down from your high horse and realize no one perfect and people say stuff that they shouldn't. If a mf'er not a rapist then why would I treat them like one.

It’s not a high horse to not want to hear rape jokes. It’s not a high horse to think a 49 year old man should know better. Excuses on top of excuses. Don’t wanna hear racist jokes but rape jokes are fine cuz that’s my boy. Too damn old for that.

So you never said inappropriate stuff around your boys that you would never say around your kid.

Now you playing dense. Rape jokes aren’t just inappropriate jokes. You can’t say she in shape to get raped and think that regular man. If a nigga said that bout your kid you gonna just say it’s a joke. Gotta have some love for black women man damn. Too old for this

Or maybe y'all should come down from your high horse and realize no one perfect and people say stuff that they shouldn't. If a mf'er not a rapist then why would I treat them like one.

The way some people on this site use "moral high horse" to defend stupid shit is amazing. As if calling out something that is wrong somehow means you're saying people have to be perfect. No, sometimes some shit is just flat out wrong and calling it such is just that.

Back