Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Caught On Ring Camera Trying To Assault Woman

You're putting them on the same pedestal as an actual rapist. In that scenario we all know he means the chick fine as fuck but he just used a word that he shouldn't. You correct him on it cause that's what friends do.

And when this person doesn't change what they're saying? I doubt if he's been doing this for years not 1 person has told him how fucked up that sounds. And no we all don't know that because normal people don't equate attractiveness with the chances of being raped. That's a wild ass comparison to make and to keep making thinking its ok.

You're putting them on the same pedestal as an actual rapist. In that scenario we all know he means the chick fine as fuck but he just used a word that he shouldn't. You correct him on it cause that's what friends do.

I partially agree. Is the nigga who said that a rapist? Prolly not. Should he be viewed as one by the men on ABW? Prolly not. He used a word that he definitely shouldn't have used, because it rhymed with another word and he felt like it was clever.

But the problem is that we've BEEN at a tipping point where it's BEEN time to re-evaluate the things that we say regarding certain topics. It's time for certain shit to longer be acceptable. Because those things go a long way towards perpetuating a mentality that clearly still exists...even if we feel like this one particular nigga who said the shit have that mentality. Rape culture is a REAL thing, my nigga.

I personally couldn't hang out with a nigga who consistently made casual references to rape. Not just cuz it's cringy and out of pocket. But also because I would've checked him early on and if he still doing it, he don't seem to understand that that's a boundary for me.

Yo it's a whole thread where niggas talking about almost killing people but staying friends with someone who said something wrong is an issue

You keep trying to minimize it by saying "something wrong" as if there's not levels to fucked up things. There's plenty of wrong things people say but don't try to be dishonest and say that they're all weighted the same. Using a threat of rape as a compliment is past the level of just saying something like "kiss my ass" or "fuck you"

You're defeating the purpose of having the ring camera if you open the door.

You don't EVER open the door for anyone you dunno. Smh

ikr. Ole girl was asking-

200w.gif

You're defeating the purpose of having the ring camera if you open the door.

You don't EVER open the door for anyone you dunno. Smh

I was wondering why she opened the door as well..

I’ve never had any (male) friends that made rape jokes. That shit sounds wild as hell…

This is the video I was talking about in that other ring video thread… ppl are crazy.

As her man, if I found out about this...I'd be askin her over and over again if she's alright. Make sure she called the police.

But tbh...I'd be LIVID at her for opening that damn door. Like I said you got ring camera for a reason. So what possessed you to wanna open the door to a complete stranger, and put ya'self in harms way???

And best believe if I saw that muthafucca in the street....its on site.

Last edited:
Back