Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Caught On Ring Camera Trying To Assault Woman

People can't be friends with dudes who make fucked up statements, if that's the case no one will have any friends. Unless they're actually raping chicks then it's all good
Yea, but to think that shit enough to say it is crazy.

that boy Marc put himself in the hot seat lol

yes-that-was-an-unfortunate-turn-of-events-unfortunate-turn-of-events.gif

lol yall can say what yall want. Its fair.

I've known the dude since grade school. He is known for doing/sayin cringy/suspect shit.

He is a habitual line stepper

I've checked him on certain shit b4. But the nigga dont listen.

FWIW he has a childish mindset. It is what it is.

I've known the dude since grade school. He is known for doing/sayin cringy/suspect shit.

Bro, the mods might have to change the thread title lol

We've all had niggas that say they wanna kill somebody for whatever reason, do we look at that any differently or do we just move on
I knew you was going to say this.
And I kinda agree but there’s a difference.

wantung ti kill someone usually comes from being wronged or revenge or something....

saying she built to rape is straight up weirdo power hungry creepy greedy shit.

I knew you was going to say this.
And I kinda agree but there’s a difference.

wantung ti kill someone usually comes from being wronged or revenge or something....

saying she built to rape is straight up weirdo power hungry creepy greedy shit.
That ain't nothing to dead a friendship over, just check the dude and keep it moving

So you willingly hang around somebody who thinks making rape comments like that is cool despite having been told it's not...and you admit he has a childish mindset. @Chi-Town B you wanna keep offering up a defense of this?

As a woman, I can tell you, this type of behavior isn't new at all...it's just being recorded and uploaded now

It's been scary af out here for women and girls...y'all just haven't been listening to us

But yeah, we need to stay strapped...these type MFers are the enemy fr

You remember this shit?

That’s some straight predatory barbarian type shit.

I can admit, I might say a chick has child bearing hips or she built like she can take a pounding.
But I don’t or never planned to make references to sexual assault.

What kind of dumbass logic is this? You're really out here trying to offer a defense of someone who judges a woman's attractiveness by whether or not she'd be raped? That's the hill you're picking?
I don't care if you agree, I'm not tossing a friend because he said something messed up. You check them and keep it moving. If he not raping chicks then we can move on after I check him

So you willingly hang around somebody who thinks making rape comments like that is cool despite having been told it's not...and you admit he has a childish mindset. @Chi-Town B you wanna keep offering up a defense of this?

You're putting them on the same pedestal as an actual rapist. In that scenario we all know he means the chick fine as fuck but he just used a word that he shouldn't. You correct him on it cause that's what friends do.

Bruh chi town would have a point if miggas was 12 to 19. But Marc 40 his homeboy prolly 40 so by now he should know

Back