Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Caught On Ring Camera Trying To Assault Woman

And these rapey ass muhphuggas wanna argue that "rape jokes" are just jokes

If she had shot his ass I'd have applauded.

These weirdo ass new niggas are outta control. Y'all ladies need to keep the shotty behind the door for this kinda shit.

A .410 gauge will do. Low recoil, get it as a pistol grip Mossberg or a tactical joint, even an AR-style.
As a woman, I can tell you, this type of behavior isn't new at all...it's just being recorded and uploaded now

It's been scary af out here for women and girls...y'all just haven't been listening to us

But yeah, we need to stay strapped...these type MFers are the enemy fr

And these rapey ass muhphuggas wanna argue that "rape jokes" are just jokes

uh. I have a very close friend that when he sees a bad broad he says "she shape to get rape."

I always cringe. smh

As a woman, I can tell you, this type of behavior isn't new at all...it's just being recorded and uploaded now

It's been scary af out here for women and girls...y'all just haven't been listening to us

But yeah, we need to stay strapped...these type MFers are the enemy fr

Yeah women have long been having to deal with shit like this and it's sad that there's been such disbelief until now

People can't be friends with dudes who make fucked up statements, if that's the case no one will have any friends. Unless they're actually raping chicks then it's all good

Cmon now bro you wouldn’t be friends with a dude that made comments like that about another male

Back