Welcome To aBlackWeb

Man Beaten to Death After Stealing Car With Kids Inside, Police Say

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
A father chased after a car thief who stole a vehicle with his children inside and then beat the thief to death with help from bystanders Thursday night in Philadelphia, police said.

The ordeal began around 9 p.m. when a 25-year-old woman parked her Hyundai sedan outside a pizza shop on 29th and Dauphin streets. The woman went inside the shop to visit her boyfriend who worked there, but she left her three young children - a 7-month-old, a 1 and a half-year-old and a 5-year-old - inside the running vehicle, police said.

As the woman went to speak to her boyfriend, a 54-year-old man went inside her car and sped off with her three kids still inside, according to investigators. The woman's 25-year-old boyfriend, who is also the father of two of her three children, ran after the thief, police said. The man drove about a half a block before being stuck in traffic at 29th and York streets, officials told NBC10.
The father then pulled the thief out of the car and began beating him, according to investigators. Police said other bystanders in the area joined the attack.

Medics responded to the scene and found the alleged car thief unconscious and with severe injuries to the head and face. The man was taken to Temple University Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 10:05 p.m.

The woman and her boyfriend were both taken into custody for questioning. Both are cooperating with investigators, Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small said. Small said both the homicide unit and the District Attorney's Office will work to determine if the father will be charged.
Police are also checking surveillance video from a nearby business.

The woman's three children were not harmed and are currently staying with other family members.

The theif got what he deserved now the mother need to get charges brought up on her. How are people still leaving young kids unattended in a car

Especially when 2 of the 3 kids are the fathers. He didn’t wanna see them too?

meh....i see her getting some sort of negligent charge

it aint smart, but people do that shit on them quick stops...still see it all the time

theres some areas you should know better and this was probably one

I guess it's one thing to leave your kids in the car with the doors locked and the car off when you're doing something quick. Like others said, even that's a bit dangerous depending on where you are. But to leave your kids in a car with the keys in the ignition and doors unlocked why you go inside to have a conversation with someone for an indeterminate about now time? Yeah, that's negligence for sure.

Nah fam, mom put them in harm's way. She gotta catch some type of negligence charge

No she don't gotta catch shit. You always trying to put niggas in jail.

Did she fuck up? Hell yes she did.

Does she deserve to catch a charge? FUCK NO

Not surprised you the same nigga who would tell on a nigga cause he fucked your girl.

She didnt beat him to death.

Strangers basically did (they might catch a charge)

She should be able to run in real quick without the threat off somebody stealing her car. I hope nothing happens to them and they get to piss on the hijackers grave.

She should be able to run in real quick without the threat off somebody stealing her car. I hope nothing happens to them and they get to piss on the hijackers grave.

to be perfectly honest, in this day and age it's completely negligent to leave small kids in a running car.

Yeah, I don't know if anyone here has ever felt that fear you get when you feel like your kids are in real danger. I can easily see how someone would lose control when acting based on that.

Not enough street justice these days. Salute to the father. I'll put something on his gofundme if needed

Dude wouldn't had the chance to get in the car to take the kids if it wasn't for her, that bitch need some kinda punishment. FOH with that all's well that ends well nonsense
Her punishment was the trauma of her kids being stolen. Why do you want to see the victim further victimized by white supremacy? Stop

Glad the thief is dead. Fuck that nigga. Good on the father for taking that nigga's life.

But nothing pisses me off more then when people leave their children in the fucking car. Stop being a lazy piece of shit and unstrap your kids and bring them inside with you. They're lucky the thief ran into traffic, it could have been way worse. Those kids could have died in an accident or some other crazy shit could have occurred. That extra couple of minutes you spend to get those kids out the car is worth ensuring their safety.

Back