Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mama think u wack

You missed ya window, fam. I'm not feeling vulnerable anymore.

But fuck it.

I can't even remember what it was about. But I was prolly 10-12, I dunno. Maybe a little younger. My sister used to fuck with a nigga just to do it. She did something to annoy me and I grabbed the kitchen knife. SMH. She said she saw on my face that I was serious. She took off running into my mom's bedroom and locked the door. Nigga I stabbed the shit out the door. Deadass put like 30 holes in that bitch.

I finally calmed down after like an hour and my sister came out the room. It was like a couple hours before my mom came home from work. For some reason, I thought taking a picture of the wall in the living room and hanging that bitch on her bedroom door to cover the holes would work.

It did not. Lol.

My mom beat the shit outta me.

Wasn't the last dramatic incident with me and my sister.

She almost shot a nigga once by accident with my granny's revolver. I hit her in the stomach with a baseball bat once by accident. She threw a high heal shoe at my face. We be joking about all that shit to this day. One time she made fun of my homie dying. Lol. I ain't never letting her forget that shit.
Damn! Me and my brothers got into some bad fights but I never wanted to kill them.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Couple years ago, my girl was all mad cuz her son was at his dad's house and was over there talking slick. He called her crying, in pain, because his dad had made him do that shit where you put your back flat against the wall, bend your knees and hold your arms out. Basketball players know what I'm talking about. She thought it was overkill.

I just tried to lay there and listen to her, PRAYING she ain't ask me my opinion on it. She eventually did. I had to just be like, I mean...

Horse stance. Usually they make you do that shit in martial arts training.

Oh you tryna battle me wit "my sister tired to kill me stories"..

View attachment 335126

Rammed my dome into a brick wall, busted my shit wide open, surgery and stitches, still got the scar

Pushed me off a two story balcony...head split to the white meat..hair dont even grow there no mo..

:popcorn2: we cool as fuck now tho..by far my most favorite sister

I had a aunt/sister

She was like 3 years older than me... Foster kid my grandparents adopted for the check before they died... She moved in with us when they died...

Yo we was wild.... One day I slammed the window on her fingers... Broke 3 of them shits ???‍♂️

This done turned into the ain't shit Olympics. Tf?

My brother under me probably was the most annoying child for my mama and daddy (and me). He was excited to see me on the bus. He chased the bus down and the bus stopped and he ran into the back of it. Almost killed himself. He was hurt. I ran inside and told my daddy. He made him go inside and stay in his room. I’m outside playing with my friends. Next thing I know I hear a crash and I see my brother limping across the driveway. I scream “ooooh ima tell” he screamed he fell out the upstairs window. I ran and told my daddy again. We had to rush him to the hospital. ????

My brother under me probably was the most annoying child for my mama and daddy (and me). He was excited to see me on the bus. He chased the bus down and the bus stopped and he ran into the back of it. Almost killed himself. He was hurt. I ran inside and told my daddy. He made him go inside and stay in his room. I’m outside playing with my friends. Next thing I know I hear a crash and I see my brother limping across the driveway. I scream “ooooh ima tell” he screamed he fell out the upstairs window. I ran and told my daddy again. We had to rush him to the hospital. ????
Mr. Robot

Couple years ago, my girl was all mad cuz her son was at his dad's house and was over there talking slick. He called her crying, in pain, because his dad had made him do that shit where you put your back flat against the wall, bend your knees and hold your arms out. Basketball players know what I'm talking about. She thought it was overkill.

I just tried to lay there and listen to her, PRAYING she ain't ask me my opinion on it. She eventually did. I had to just be like, I mean...

Bruh I used to make my daughter do that shit and go in ready rest you know where you’re in push up position but you just hold it and run laps around my old house till there was dirt circle around our house. Badass little punk.

Oh you tryna battle me wit "my sister tired to kill me stories"..

View attachment 335126

Rammed my dome into a brick wall, busted my shit wide open, surgery and stitches, still got the scar

Pushed me off a two story balcony...head split to the white meat..hair dont even grow there no mo..

:popcorn2: we cool as fuck now tho..by far my most favorite sister

not my sister but my brother handcuffed me to a doorknob leading to our garage and then took a blowtorch and got close enough to the soles of my shoes where they started to get soft. Another timeme and him got into it at a park and I said something slick to him about he’s not my real brother and his daddy ain’t want him or something like that and he chased me to the gate of the park and pushed me and my mouth hit thepole on the gate and I chipped my bottom tooth. Another time he held me down on the ground in the backyard and made me eat dandelions and wash it down with beer. Another time we was playing floor hockey with a milk top when we was supposed to be cleaning the kitchen and when I was about to score he pushed me into a corner of a wall and I busted my head open had to get stitches and yeah hair don’t grow there lol. But yeah that’s my favorite brother now lol.

My older brother once made me eat corn and I didn't speak to him for months

After reading yall testimonials I see I was just being emotional. I might call him up today and apologize
It's always funny in moments where I find out that my upbringing wasnt normal. I was telling someone about the time I was in college, super stressed out, called my mom, and she told me to go smoke a bone wit my granda to clear my head..

The person I was talking to said..

:huh2:"I'm sorry wha?"..

I said, yea I was stressed out cause..

And they cut me off, said..no no, not that part..smoke a bone wit who..

I said..

:ualreadyknow: my grandmother..

They was like

:niggaa:yo mother said go smoke a joint wit yo granda mother ...

I'm like yea, what's the big deal?

It's always funny in moments where I find out that my upbringing wasnt normal. I was telling someone about the time I was in college, super stressed out, called my mom, and she told me to go smoke a bone wit my granda to clear my head..

I said..

They was like

That's light bruh

Yall talking attempted murders and at the least aggravated assault....

I said..

They was like

That’s meh

That’s meh
I mean yea..my grandmother is a Bronx native from when the Bronx got its name. She is on a different level of gully,..to this day. Has a super gangster mindset in the frame of a old woman. But I dont doubt that if she had the strength and you crossed her, she would shank you, wipe the knife, and ask if you know why you got cut.

wall sit

My homeboy and his sister used to fight like fuckin’ inmates...shit was CRAZY lmao....their mom used to call my pops to come down tha street to stop them from fighting....they’d be in tha front yard wit’ tha shit you clean tha fireplace out wit!! Tha real metal pokers and shit Lmaooooo...

1 time me and my nigga was playing Contra or some shit and I heard his sister say “Muthafucka, why you leave 6 fuckin Cheerios in this box?!” Now idk if they been had morning cereal beef but you’d think that chick had just spit in his face cuz he jumped up, scooped her ass up (this nigga was tha scoop king...type nigga to try and scoop somebody every fight smh lol) and Rick Steiner belly to bellied her ass on tha hard kitchen floor!! Blaaam!! I saw all her air leave her body....when she was finally able to breathe she real life chased that nigga around tha hood tha entire day wit’ tha ass end of a pool stick...tha thick end you unscrew...lol

My younger sisters were mad aggravating but I never fought them...I knew I could fuck them up...they knew I could fuck them up....but I knew my pops could fuck ME up sooooo lol...I’d just destroy their shit...

:ualreadyknow:

Last edited:
Shit is sad. My mom came visit my house , she havent been doing it for years because she says its a mess and she a ashemed. She came some days ago and she said "You are a loser, still no kids, and dont know how to clean" .. I wanted to hug her and said I love you but shit is hard

And I was gonna make a dinner for her and she said hell no, we go order pizza

Back