Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mama think u wack

Shit is sad. My mom came visit my house , she havent been doing it for years because she says its a mess and she a ashemed. She came some days ago and she said "You are a loser, still no kids, and dont know how to clean" .. I wanted to hug her and said I love you but shit is hard

And I was gonna make a dinner for her and she said hell no, we go order pizza
She ain't necessarily wrong

Should have told her you love her anyway tho

Wow at you people
Yes: You People

He/she almost killed me but now they're my fave...

Gat damn fucking psychos man
The lot of u

My mom never really roasted me like that.

Now my aunts to their children (especially sons) were fucking ruthless. Lmao

My one cousin is some what of a lady's man and when he would bring females over he would always be out of character trying to put his best foot forward. His mom would always loudly call him out in front of his female friends. She used to say the man's breath smelled like shit if he would uncharacteristically try and kiss her in front of his females, roast the way he dressed, and tell the girls he wasn't shit. LMAO. He is older than me so as a kid watching him get roasted like that was always hella funny and brutal.

Even to this day as adults she does this to him. LMAO. Dude can't stay in relationships and has a ton of kids so I feel maybe that's why she was and is always on him. She is a bible thumper and seen even as a high school kid that he was going to end up as some what of a gigalo no matter what she did. I kinda wish I was home for the holidays to see her roast him this year in front of his new female. Shits like a holiday tradition LMAO

Back