Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mama think u wack

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
So..my son is an annoying cornball, and recently he has had some cousins stay with him. So hes gotten the chance to experience annoying corny personally. Comin to me talking bout when they going home.

Nah fam..when I'm sleepy and tired and you come bust in my rooming asking questions you already know the answer to. Yea..this is how annoying that shit is. Now go be good company...

But that made me think..ever had a moment when you look back at your childhood where you know your parents probably looked at you like..

This cornball ass nigga here

Last edited:
all the time lmao

i know i got on everybody's nerves cuz they showed it....and thats what made me quiet

My son don’t wear shirts either. I just got him to put on some damn basketball shorts this year. Boy think he the king of the house walking round here in his draws.

my son corny at times but I tell him. He tell me I’m tripping and dip off. Then be right back at it.

I annoyed my mama. She said if I wasn’t her daughter she wouldn’t be my friend. ????

We not gon just breeze past this

Drop that story

You missed ya window, fam. I'm not feeling vulnerable anymore.

But fuck it.

I can't even remember what it was about. But I was prolly 10-12, I dunno. Maybe a little younger. My sister used to fuck with a nigga just to do it. She did something to annoy me and I grabbed the kitchen knife. SMH. She said she saw on my face that I was serious. She took off running into my mom's bedroom and locked the door. Nigga I stabbed the shit out the door. Deadass put like 30 holes in that bitch.

I finally calmed down after like an hour and my sister came out the room. It was like a couple hours before my mom came home from work. For some reason, I thought taking a picture of the wall in the living room and hanging that bitch on her bedroom door to cover the holes would work.

It did not. Lol.

My mom beat the shit outta me.

Wasn't the last dramatic incident with me and my sister.

She almost shot a nigga once by accident with my granny's revolver. I hit her in the stomach with a baseball bat once by accident. She threw a high heal shoe at my face. We be joking about all that shit to this day. One time she made fun of my homie dying. Lol. I ain't never letting her forget that shit.

Back