Welcome To aBlackWeb

Malik Yoba ... NH

...why are yall even surprised by this. Hell ..or any celeb who "comes out"?

I mean... I get where Malik is coming from. If they sat down and laid out what the discussion was gonna be and none of this was included in that and it was agreed upon what was to be discussed and all that, and the interviewer breaks from what was agreed on and throws in some social media allegations into the mix without notice then I get him being pissed 'cause that's some hoe ass shit to be doing.

Most of the time... not all the time... most of the time interviews with celebs are pre-planned and there's a lot of discussion between the person conducting the interview, the celeb, and his/her publicist regarding the nature of the questions, any drops that could be recorded, etc. If dude decided to throw some extra shit in for views/clicks/likes, then that's some hoe shit and sets a precedent whereby celebs may actually avoid doing interviews with them because they won't have any assurances that their people will stick to the script.

Just googled Cool Runnings and he played Yul Brenner and his character wasnt even real.

None of them were real. The whole movie was fake. The coach. The scandal. The pushcart racing... Sanka.

:myheart:

The only thing that was real was that they crashed their sled at the olympics

:foh5:

And now Yul Brenner liked trannys

Childhood favorite is now tainted
The heartbreak over sanka

Lmao

Back