Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

Not sure if its worth it or not, but the only Maliah video that eludes us is the last Collide video. Did anyone download it?

For real tho, can Someone explain the appeal of smelling panties and bootyhole? Is it the relief of confirming there's no smell so u can appreciate her impeccable hygiene... or are dudes really just hoping to catch a whiff of fish and dookie.
I guess it’s the mustines, but from personal experience induced by a shit load of whiskey n just downright wanting to do some nasty stuff, in the heat of the moment its simply a primal feeling, but if you think too much about it and the thought of dookie comes into your mind, it’s a wrap. Can’t un think it.

For real tho, can Someone explain the appeal of smelling panties and bootyhole? Is it the relief of confirming there's no smell so u can appreciate her impeccable hygiene... or are dudes really just hoping to catch a whiff of fish and dookie.

Some people have a fetish for feet, some people like breast, some dudes like being pee'd on. Everybody got their own little thing. I've had a thing for sniffing ass every since I was like 7. I use to sniff chick seats in school, then it graduated to panties, then to ass. I also like to eat ass, but not any ass, I like to eat CLEAN CHICKS ass.

You can tell a clean chick by the texture of her skin. I bet Maliah don't even sweat alot.

1631680418366.png

Some people have a fetish for feet, some people like breast, some dudes like being pee'd on. Everybody got their own little thing. I've had a thing for sniffing ass every since I was like 7. I use to sniff chick seats in school, then it graduated to panties, then to ass. I also like to eat ass, but not any ass, I like to eat CLEAN CHICKS ass.

You can tell a clean chick by the texture of her skin. I bet Maliah don't even sweat alot.

View attachment 643552
Shit comes out of there

View attachment 643552
Mans had a whole schooling on Ass, graduation n all. Ain’t even trying to take the piss. Just genuinely amazed 😀

View attachment 643552
No sweat eh?

Back