Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Maliah Michel

I think she will not go over to the dark side. I think she reads our comments knows she will not make a dime more even if she jacks her price up. She will milk us until her pussy is grey.
I disagree. Some simp nigga will always contribute to this bitch. It's been decades now in my mind. If she was gonna cross over she'd have done it already. I've been lost interest in this hoe.

Yet you watch this post and continue to come comment and call the people providing content simps ??
Don't get it twisted bruh, the people providing content are not the simps, regardless of how they get the content. The ones activitly worshipng, whiteknighing, needa keep my queen safe while another nigga is all up in that juicy pussy head ass niggas and deliberately doing everthing within their insignifcant power to stop us from getting the content are simps. Its quite the complete opposite really. With all that being said, we need the simps to keep these girls active and motivated, and in high spirits.... so all things are balanced, as they should be.
:hahaha:

Back