Welcome To aBlackWeb

Main Chick Pistol Whips Side Chick

So I talked to shorty a couple days ago so she can explain this bullshit. Based on the conversation and the circus I got thrown into I had it in my mind that we'd prolly won't ever talk again or not for a long time. I thought I was officially done with the situation....

10 mins ago from a random #

View attachment 140525

I call the bitch ass nigga up back to back and he aint answer.

View attachment 140526
so you want to sell the site or what?
ill give you a few grand for it so your people and pay the medical bills and hopefully not the funeral arrangements.

but with you gone.......im permabanning @Chicity bitch ass and ap21 hoe ass. then making @Hellczar a mod then banning his ass.

then the take over will be complete.

free buttnaked potbellied nudes for all the ladies....courtesy of yours truly.

we need a .....got caught up thread.

i got a few stories of getting caught up.
i was on my ortiz shit too.

So bruh a Thug Texter.

Thug Texter (latin orgin: Thugimus Texteritikus) - someone who unleashes their inner thug when faced wit adversity...via text. Would rather type, than vocally or physically express/act out their thug "threats".
  • Conflict is never face to face
  • Phone calls ignored by enemy of said Thug Texter
  • Will brag to friends and embellish story of how he had to "handle business"

Threat level: Minimum

Maaaan @Goldie let that nigga have her. Your best bet is to ghost her ass. For dude to keep coming at you like that she's clearly not telling him what's up... or intentionally telling him some fuck shit to get him jealous. Either way, this shit can go really far south really fast.

At a minimum keep a lil .22 on you at all times. I'd recommend a Ruger SR22 loaded with CCI Stinger 22LR rounds. Compact, easy to hide, and 10 shots to get the point across.

So bruh a Thug Texter.

Thug Texter (latin orgin: Thugimus Texteritikus) - someone who unleashes their inner thug when faced wit adversity...via text. Would rather type, than vocally or physically express/act out their thug "threats".
  • Conflict is never face to face
  • Phone calls ignored by enemy of said Thug Texter
  • Will brag to friends and embellish story of how he had to "handle business"

Threat level: Minimum
i like it...

we need more of these.

we also need to bring back the black history thread we did....with the first black person to wish a nigga would.

Maaaan @Goldie let that nigga have her. Your best bet is to ghost her ass. For dude to keep coming at you like that she's clearly not telling him what's up... or intentionally telling him some fuck shit to get him jealous. Either way, this shit can go really far south really fast.

At a minimum keep a lil .22 on you at all times. I'd recommend a Ruger SR22 loaded with CCI Stinger 22LR rounds. Compact, easy to hide, and 10 shots to get the point across.
or make a thread about him ....we roast him and you send her the link.

we could use new members

so you want to sell the site or what?
ill give you a few grand for it so your people and pay the medical bills and hopefully not the funeral arrangements.

but with you gone.......im permabanning @Chicity bitch ass and ap21 hoe ass. then making @Hellczar a mod then banning his ass.

then the take over will be complete.

free buttnaked potbellied nudes for all the ladies....courtesy of yours truly.

Idk if I'm more offended by you thinkin I would be the one to die or that you think ABW is worth a few grand.

So I talked to shorty a couple days ago so she can explain this bullshit. Based on the conversation and the circus I got thrown into I had it in my mind that we'd prolly won't ever talk again or not for a long time. I thought I was officially done with the situation....

10 mins ago from a random #

View attachment 140525

I call the bitch ass nigga up back to back and he aint answer.

View attachment 140526

"What he say?"

"He hung up..."

"What he say?"

"He hung up..."

it's funny but it ain't.

These new niggas stay up in their feelings and ready to shoot 'cause they never learned how to conduct themselves as men.

I get that's his wife, and I'd question the shit too, but if it gets to a point like this I'mma have to insist on meeting up with the mystery nigga and we can lay it out face-to-face 'cause clearly she ain't handling the situation. If it ain't nothing then it ain't nothing and we'll come to that understanding and we walk away without an issue.

it's funny but it ain't.

These new niggas stay up in their feelings and ready to shoot 'cause they never learned how to conduct themselves as men.

I get that's his wife, and I'd question the shit too, but if it gets to a point like this I'mma have to insist on meeting up with the mystery nigga and we can lay it out face-to-face 'cause clearly she ain't handling the situation. If it ain't nothing then it ain't nothing and we'll come to that understanding and we walk away without an issue.

Wasnt men more violent back in the 90s, 80s and 70s

I don't understand either side when it comes to dealing with a cheater. If you thought the person was yours and they aren't, then there is no reason to hold on. If you know the person wasn't yours, then why would you bother fighting for that person as if they wouldn't do you the same way they did their significant other.

It was funny at first, but I wasn't in the mood for no funny shit today. I got the situation taken care of.

I joke around a lot but I don't play that shit. I'm a street nigga who went legit, but I won't hesitate to get ignant when it's time to.

I doubt I'll be getting another message sent to me.

Wasnt men more violent back in the 90s, 80s and 70s

I'd have to say no. Not over no broad anyways. Money, drugs, and shit like that? Probably. But over a chick??? nah.

I told y'all on the IC about an incident I had with a chick and her man where she was playing both of us:

"... Had one like this myself. Chick thought it was sweet to be fuckin around with me and another cat. Duke called me up after he saw my number in her caller ID box (this was some years ago y'all...) like "Aye, you know Tonya so-and-so?" Chopped it with him, was like "let's just put it out there, bring her to the pool hall on 13 and Woodward at 8pm on Saturday and we'll see what's up..."

That Friday, ole girl callin me up like she's gonna be out of town for the weekend and she'll swing by on Monday for a session. Next day, I get to the spot and see 'em. I hit the bar, grab a pitcher of beer and walk over there. You could see her soul leave her body right at that moment. I walk over to ole dude and give him a pound, then we look at her and she's trying to play it off like "Oh, y'all know each other? Guess I don't need to introduce y'all." Then over a couple games of pool and beer we drill her ass on all the bullshit, like her supposedly being out of town.

Beer's done, game over, dude told her to call a cab 'cause he ain't drivin her nowhere and I was like "don't look at me, we're done... the SEMTA stop is right over there".
"

I'd have to say no. Not over no broad anyways. Money, drugs, and shit like that? Probably. But over a chick??? nah.

I told y'all on the IC about an incident I had with a chick and her man where she was playing both of us:

"... Had one like this myself. Chick thought it was sweet to be fuckin around with me and another cat. Duke called me up after he saw my number in her caller ID box (this was some years ago y'all...) like "Aye, you know Tonya so-and-so?" Chopped it with him, was like "let's just put it out there, bring her to the pool hall on 13 and Woodward at 8pm on Saturday and we'll see what's up..."

That Friday, ole girl callin me up like she's gonna be out of town for the weekend and she'll swing by on Monday for a session. Next day, I get to the spot and see 'em. I hit the bar, grab a pitcher of beer and walk over there. You could see her soul leave her body right at that moment. I walk over to ole dude and give him a pound, then we look at her and she's trying to play it off like "Oh, y'all know each other? Guess I don't need to introduce y'all." Then over a couple games of pool and beer we drill her ass on all the bullshit, like her supposedly being out of town.

Beer's done, game over, dude told her to call a cab 'cause he ain't drivin her nowhere and I was like "don't look at me, we're done... the SEMTA stop is right over there".
"

You would think more situations would go down like this, but nah. Mfs be too emotional.

You would think more situations would go down like this, but nah. Mfs be too emotional.

craziest part is that these new niggas go hard for the side piece.

The side piece!!!

You ain't 'posta care about shit except when's the next time you gettin some ass from the side broad. These dudes wifing the side piece like she's the main and gettin emotional over both of 'em.

Keep ur head on a swivel and hammer on deck.... nothing more hazardous to one s health than a sensitive in his feelings

It was funny at first, but I wasn't in the mood for no funny shit today. I got the situation taken care of.

I joke around a lot but I don't play that shit. I'm a street nigga who went legit, but I won't hesitate to get ignant when it's time to.

I doubt I'll be getting another message sent to me.

Goldie done pulled an Emmett and had this nigga jumped in traffic

1032815_2_3458460_01_1024x640.jpg

Back