Welcome To aBlackWeb

Main Chick Pistol Whips Side Chick

View attachment 136137

giphy.gif

smh this is just a small sample of what i've been dealing with the past few days

Remember what?! See thats that bullshit lol like you broad shouldnt even have my number

I don't know about that. If a chick is stupid enough to pistol whip another chick over a cheating dude, it's not that big a leap for her to be stupid enough to record herself doing it.

True, but what I think he getting at is if the chick who did the pistol whipping ain't leave any physical evidence and there are no witness to said crime. Then its really a she say she say situation. By recording and posting it to social media you just made the case for the police. Which makes recording it dumber than the dumb act committed

Last edited:
So lets assess the damage here...

- wifey probably about to catch multiple felonies
- wifey about to give birth to her child in prison
- husband about to hit wifey w/ them divorce papers while she locked up ( Darius is no Papoose )
- imprisoned ex-wifey could potentially lose custody of her baby if husband pursues it
- side chick about to get promoted to step mom
- side chick gonna save money not having to call Uber once she moves into the house after wifey is gone

Rape
Murder
Molestation
Robbing the elderly
Assaulting the elderly
Making kids do drugs
Fucking an animal

I can go on with this one

Gonna have to take that one off the list. But other than that I thought the other ones you posted were understood but now that I think about it and the stupidity that people who live by social media are on point made!

True, but what I think he getting at is if the chick who did the pistol whipping ain't leave any physical evidence and there are no witness to said crime. Then its really a she say she say situation. By recording and posting it to social media you just made the case for the police. Which makes recording it dumber than the dumb act committed

Yeah, I get that. I guess I'm talking more about the intelligence level of the people that do shit like this. It doesn't surprise me at all that the people stupid enough to do this shit are also stupid enough to record it. Let's be real. Even if she didn't record it, she wouldn't get away with it. Ya'll have seen First 48. These people are not criminal masterminds. Those cops sit down in the room like "Hey, which do you prefer Coke or Pepsi?" and the suspects get straight to the confessions.

Back