Welcome To aBlackWeb

Main Chick Pistol Whips Side Chick

I'll never understand mfs being mad at the person their s/o is cheating with instead of their s/o. Them mfs don't know you.....

SN: I'm currently dealing with a situation like this so if I don't log on for a while, i'm somewhere in the damn snow.

Lol I don’t feel sorry for her she signed up for this

Also how do you call Uber? Lol smh

latest

my wife literally just showed me this video on her FB.

First thing I said "The wife just handed the DA at least 3 felonies, that baby's gonna be born in prison"

My wife, of course, sided with the wife in the video and tried to make it out as if I was siding with the side chick. No, I just see stupidity at work and I'mma point it out. There's no sense is recording yourself in the commission of a felony and posting the shit for everyone to see, including the authorities.

She still talking shit about it in the background as I type this.

my wife literally just showed me this video on her FB.

First thing I said "The wife just handed the DA at least 3 felonies, that baby's gonna be born in prison"

My wife, of course, sided with the wife in the video and tried to make it out as if I was siding with the side chick. No, I just see stupidity at work and I'mma point it out. There's no sense is recording yourself in the commission of a felony and posting the shit for everyone to see, including the authorities.

She still talking shit about it in the background as I type this.

And on that note, I hope to God my wife dont catch this on on snap....I'm tired from work..

I don't feel like arguing over shit I ain't even do either..

And on that note, I hope to God my wife dont catch this on Instagram....I'm tired from work..

I don't feel like arguing over shit I ain't even do either..

exactly, the shit is tiring. Anytime some hood shit like this pop up on her timeline where the dude is in the wrong I gotta hear about it, then prolly debate/argue about it until I hit her with the "you know I really don't give a shit about this... right? I'm 'bout to go take a piss." and walk out the room.

I mean......love and strong sexual chemistry will have ppl doing crazy shit

Shorty ain't tryna let her baby daddy go until its too late.

Meanwhile, the side chick more intriqued. She know what the sex like, gotta be something else to have BM acting like this

The human psyche is a beautiful thing

Kidnapping
Assault with a deadly weapon
Terroristic threats

What the fuck is wrong with people

damn, I ain't even think about a kidnapping charge. I was looking at:
Brandishing a Firearm
Assault and Battery with intent
Criminal Threats (pretty much the same as terroristic threats).

So this daffy broad just gave up 4 felonies.

exactly, the shit is tiring. Anytime some hood shit like this pop up on her timeline where the dude is in the wrong I gotta hear about it, then prolly debate/argue about it until I hit her with the "you know I really don't give a shit about this... right? I'm 'bout to go take a piss." and walk out the room.

Yup! Same shit w me...she be showing me random shit on snap then wanna get hostile w me...I be like how the fuck I get put in this...

She be doing that shit when we watch shows n movies too...

Back