Welcome To aBlackWeb

Madonna Says Beyonce <<<<<

single ladies yes

But crazy in love is trash.

I love Bay, I'm just made that yall said she got better music than Sade. Don't mind me

As long as there's a market for shit like party cruises and prom dj's, Crazy in Love will continue to be played.

I can name arguably wack or outdated songs from the 50's that still get played often...

La Bamba, Barbara Ann, Runaway just to name a few.

What I can't do is name multiple songs by the same artist from the 50's that will still get played years into the future.

Nope, not really.

Aaliyah's discography is still >>>> Bey's

Alicia Keys >>>>Bey

Whitney & Mariah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bey

I'm not tryin to hate either. Bey definitely had the most success out of the pop signers from the 90's, but that's really all she's every been...a pop singer. No real R&B classics from her. Nothing all that soulful. She made music for teenage girls, ala Aguilerra and Britney. Crazy in Love was cool though, but she didn't even sing great in that song if we being honest, it was just catchy for 20-something females.

uwLbt2k6_400x400.jpeg

LMAO @ naming people who's careers were reduced to reality shows and/or drug overdose after a handful of albums to Beyonce, who happens to still be putting out hit albums that also manage to resonate with the people.

Nope, not really.

Aaliyah's discography is still >>>> Bey's

Alicia Keys >>>>Bey

Whitney & Mariah >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bey

I'm not tryin to hate either. Bey definitely had the most success out of the pop signers from the 90's, but that's really all she's every been...a pop singer. No real R&B classics from her. Nothing all that soulful. She made music for teenage girls, ala Aguilerra and Britney. Crazy in Love was cool though, but she didn't even sing great in that song if we being honest, it was just catchy for 20-something females.

uwLbt2k6_400x400.jpeg
You saying all this like it matters lol. Nobody cares if the songs is technically good or not or who is better. They're popular so they'll get play. Niggas ain't gon be playing miles davis at the wedding reception. Certain beyonce songs fit a specific need and yall crazy if you think somebody that globally popular won't be heard from again when all these kids are being raised knowing who she is. I have yet to go to a wedding where "love on top" wasn't played as the bride and groom walk out. Come on fam lol.

It's gonna be called "Daria and Jodie".....like how tf you have Daria with no Jane?

And 2010s humor kinda sucks so I'm not excited about hearing millennial content outa Daria's mouth...

Damn. Jane was low key the best character

But at least they're gonna have more narratives about Jodie's experiences

She knew what the hell she was doing, she purposely capitalized the M in master.

"uhhuh."
Girl u really tried it

Ayo the crazy staments in this thread are about to make become an honorary beyhive member by accident.

Mariah Carey vs Beyonce? How is this even an argument?

Ayo the crazy staments in this thread are about to make become an honorary beyhive member by accident.

Mariah Carey vs Beyonce? How is this even an argument?

Its not Mariah Carey is legend status like whitney and beyonce. But mariah and whitney are better singers.

Chante Moore >>>Mariah, Whitney and Beyonce.

Beyonce= tina turner without all the pain

Doesnt make for a very well rounded artist does it?

Hell.... I bet she told Jay to fuck around on her just so she could feel something while singing a song.

Not to mention Madonna got ran through by Jean Michel Basquiat, Big Daddy Kane, Tupac, Hatian Jack & Jimmy Henchman.

She probably aborted more potential hip hop royalty than Aquafina Flow.

Back