Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Madden NFL 20

for the past 3 years i have bought the game and failed to open it. yeah i'm basically done with madden.

Last dope madden had Vick on the cover..and even that shit was cheese, it was dope tho..that and Eddie George cover madden were goats.

Ray Lewis hit stick madden was flames
i hated the fucking hit stick b/c thats all niggas would try to do and b/c the animations would act like magnets and suck you into tackling animations, it was damn near guaranteed to cause a fumble at the most inopportune times

had all the niggas walking around the dorm yelling "hit stick" and shit...corny

i hated the fucking hit stick b/c thats all niggas would try to do and b/c the animations would act like magnets and suck you into tackling animations, it was damn near guaranteed to cause a fumble at the most inopportune times

had all the niggas walking around the dorm yelling "hit stick" and shit...corny

Deuce Mcallister was damn near unhitstickable that year

Deuce Mcallister was damn near unhitstickable that year
Panthers had a running back named Nick Goings, number 37. I dont know if it was because he was q nobody in the NFL and EA was just fucking around. But that guy has a rating of 63 and could not be stopped..

I found out accidentally when Stephen Davis and Deshaun Foster both got injured during a season for me. This dude was beasting..the funniest shit is I would hit the group games talking mad shit..

yall niggaz wack..I ain't even gone run wit my top two RB...my third stringer gone do it to yall..

They talk mad shit and 3rd qrt. Nick Goings got 230 and running fucking Charles Woodson over...

:hahaha:

Back