Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

What's a female?

By the way I'm not being contrarian. I'm demonstrating why Jackson was smart to dodge the question rather than try to give a real answer.

Saying "What's that?" ad nauseum isn't a gotcha moment though. And that's the road "What's a female?" is sending you down. Female is a pretty universally used and accepted term to define many living things, beyond just people.

Saying "What's that?" ad nauseum isn't a gotcha moment though. And that's the road "What's a female?" is sending you down. Female is a pretty universally used and accepted term to define many living things, beyond just people.

It was a gotcha question because the intent was to get her to give a definition that could be picked apart. She would either say something that was too general and the Republicans were key in on it, or should would say something too restrictive and all the super liberal people would turn on her. It was basically a way to deflect away from her credentials and stances and focus in on some bullshit.

Female is universally used, but that doesn't always mean people can easily give you a definition. The dictionary definition of a female is "the sex that is capable of bearing children or producing eggs." So the trans people and their allies will immediately bring up two or three conditions that cause infertility in women and then ask whether those women are still women. It's a bad faith argument, but people aren't trying to be honest actors in dialogs anymore. Everyone just wants to "win."

All I know is, people are gonna have to learn what gender and sex because people wanna be nice and not tell transpeople that are nothing more than cosplayers that take it too seriously.

We intuitively know what a man and what a woman is, through socialization that is based on clear biological difference.

And transpeople know what a man and woman is because if they didn't they wouldn't feel the need to change their bodies to fit the gender ideal they seek.

But here comes the cognitive dissonance. Social recognition is a necessity for identify. If the public simply consider them a Frankenstein project of gender identity and body modification, then they are just mentally unwill people, with a medical condition that is hard to treat without years of therapy.

The public has shrugged their shoulders and been quiet about this because no one wants to pick on like one percent of the human population.

But they wanna be vocal about something that no one can intuitively understand so we have to engage with them.

Lol this is real cute man

200w.webp
......Thank You

It was a gotcha question because the intent was to get her to give a definition that could be picked apart. She would either say something that was too general and the Republicans were key in on it, or should would say something too restrictive and all the super liberal people would turn on her. It was basically a way to deflect away from her credentials and stances and focus in on some bullshit.

Female is universally used, but that doesn't always mean people can easily give you a definition. The dictionary definition of a female is "the sex that is capable of bearing children or producing eggs." So the trans people and their allies will immediately bring up two or three conditions that cause infertility in women and then ask whether those women are still women. It's a bad faith argument, but people aren't trying to be honest actors in dialogs anymore. Everyone just wants to "win."

Say what you want, and let people that disagree disagree. Republicans running for office have no problem answering the question. You can say "Generally speaking, a biological female. Of course there are uncommon conditions that may prevent someone from perfectly fitting that definition"

She was scared of not giving the perfect answer and losing democratic votes that she needed. Politic games.

Say what you want, and let people that disagree disagree. Republicans running for office have no problem answering the question. You can say "Generally speaking, a biological female. Of course there are uncommon conditions that may prevent someone from perfectly fitting that definition"

She was scared of not giving the perfect answer and losing democratic votes that she needed. Politic games.

Bruh, you're thinking like a normal everyday person. She was going through an inherently political process. It's silly to think she could navigate that without playing political games. She wasn't scared of not giving the perfect answer. She was trying not to fall into an obvious trap. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

This is why they do it. Because they know people will excuse them based off the situation. It’s just sad all around. She can’t answer . People making her answer seem normal.

“Can you define woman” being a gotcha question is just mind blowing itself.

Y’all can’t define what a woman is? I would hate to see what y’all lay with at night.

You guys are being dim. It's not that her or anyone else can't give a definition. The problem is that the question was disingenuous. It was a political trap. You're thinking like she was just on here having a discussion among us. She wasn't. She was on a stage where saying the wrong thing could have cost her. You don't have to like the process, but the process is what it is, and she's the one that had to navigate it. It's easy for you niggas to sit on here and say what should have been done when there's a good chance you'll never be in that position to begin with.

Bruh, you're thinking like a normal everyday person. She was going through an inherently political process. It's silly to think she could navigate that without playing political games. She wasn't scared of not giving the perfect answer. She was trying not to fall into an obvious trap. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

You guys are being dim. It's not that her or anyone else can't give a definition. The problem is that the question was disingenuous. It was a political trap. You're thinking like she was just on here having a discussion among us. She wasn't. She was on a stage where saying the wrong thing could have cost her. You don't have to like the process, but the process is what it is, and she's the one that had to navigate it. It's easy for you niggas to sit on here and say what should have been done when there's a good chance you'll never be in that position to begin with.

When did this become ok though? Not answering important questions, and hiding your true opinions to get elected. Then delivering the real you that you've been hiding once you're in power.

We can't act like it's not wack, and give a pass, just because of who's doing it.

When did this become ok though? Not answering important questions, and hiding your true opinions to get elected. Then delivering the real you that you've been hiding once you're in power.

We can't act like it's not wack, and give a pass, just because of who's doing it.

lol It's been like that forever man.

It is wack, and it's typically why people don't like politicians. Politician has almost been synonymous with liar for ages.

lol It's been like that forever man.

It is wack, and it's typically why people don't like politicians. Politician has almost been synonymous with liar for ages.

That's what I'm saying. It's wack she didn't answer the question, just like it's wack when other people don't. Not gonna knock other politicians for it, but make excuses for her when she's doing the same thing.

i think that may depend on the sport. in my eyes a transwoman has the advantage over a woman in a boxing match, weight lifting competition, etc.
but in swimming? hurdling? volleyball? it’s more of a toss up

but i’m not knowledgeable in the transitioning process. so idk what medications or treatment a transwoman may take to “level” the playing field

i don’t have all the answers, but I do think transwoman’s presence in women athletics isn’t as prevalent as some make it out to be

and since we can’t name any transwoman athletes without a google search, it’s hard to make an argument that they’re “dominating” anything

Trans men have an advantage in all the sports you named. Even those you question. Like in swimming - broad shoulders, height, wingspan, large hands and feet... all ideal. All typically larger on men, and will remain there even if they transition.

Same for hurdles. Men are on average taller than women. Not coincidentally, men's hurdles are 9 inches higher than women's.

Truly physical sports have ideal body types, and they typically favor men. And transitioning doesn't remove all of those characteristics.

Trans women aren't very prevalent because they aren't common in the first place, and there are also barriers to entry. But the advantages are there.

And we can't name them without googling because as far as entertainment goes, most people don't watch women's sports. Most can't tell you what female is dominating any sport outside an olympian or 2 every 4 years.

Back