Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

She was asked what a woman was. She couldn’t define it. There’s not much else to discuss besides why can’t she define it?
I mean, my guy I am explaining it. If you just gonna handwave it cause you got a narrative you wanna push (i.e., the "bingo" mentioned above), we should dead this convo.

She said not in this context, not "in what context". I just explained the context that she meant. We don't currently have a legal definition for woman (or man, for that matter). The lady is a judge interviewing for a judgeship.

lmao, why you keep bringing up beef? we good bro, nothing you are saying is out of pocket.

There must be a legal definition of woman if we have things like discrimination cases. If genders can't be defined legally, how do they argue discrimination based on gender?

Nevermind though. That'd all have to make sense, and things don't have to make sense with the trans community.

You explained what she meant? Or you told me there’s no legal definition of what a woman is?
Imma assume you operating in good faith here.

I'm an engineer. If I showed up to a tech interview and a mfer asked me "What is Abstract Expressionism", I'm not gonna have a clue how to answer that as it pertains to engineering.

She's interviewing for a judgeship as a current judge. Her job is to interpret the law as defined by a legislative body. As it stands, we do not currently have a legal definition for woman. So, during this judgeship interview she is enduring, she was asked a question that she could not answer in the context of being a judge.

There must be a legal definition of woman if we have things like discrimination cases. If genders can't be defined legally, how do they argue discrimination based on gender?

Nevermind though. That'd all have to make sense, and things don't have to make sense with the trans community.
There isn't, that's what that whole "Women’s Bill of Rights" was supposed to do.

TellIng y'all its gonna be women vs transwomen soon. You can see coming a mile away.
I made this post in like 2015 after a convo w my old boss ….she was like soon enough transwomen will be taking acting jobs from regular women

Now u got them dominating sports only a matter of time

I made this post in like 2015 after a convo w my old boss ….she was like soon enough transwomen will be taking acting jobs from regular women

Now u got them dominating sports only a matter of time
Didn't that transwomans own swim team speak out against the transwoman? At Ohio State I think

Its starting

have you seen pregnant women in the hospital referred to as birthing people? Any widespread example you have seen?

MF! @The Mad Titan just fukn told you they do.......................
CJLsXKo.png

Last edited:
Back