Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

I’ll be glad when the purple haired pixies become the silent minority again.

crazy how loud they were able to get over the last 12 years

I have a new perspective of the trans community to consider, especially as it comes to women.
They're stripping an entire group of their identity, claiming it as their own, and forcing that belief on others against their will.
You could call it gender appropriation at this point.

I see your representative and raise you a supreme court justice

I 100% believe they are only elected because they will continue to keep everyone at odds. Same goes for Brett Kavanaugh, Ted Cruz and a bunch more dumb ass politicians.

Hold up now

She deadass said not in this context and that she isn't a biologist. I don't think she was pushing The Agenda™, she refers to biology as being the definer. That was a gotcha question by the republican lady.

Hold up now

She deadass said not in this context and that she isn't a biologist. I don't think she was pushing The Agenda™, she refers to biology as being the definer. That was a gotcha question by the republican lady.

Duh. He knows that...that nigga lookin 4 sum drama

I’m being dead serious..I’m not looking for no drama and no bullshit…

What context does she need?
I don't believe there was a lack of context. With regards to her statement, I suppose as it pertains to her occupation as a judge. She mentions this in the full video.

she herself says not in this context.. there is no adult walking this earth who can’t define what a woman is. .. she choose not to define what a woman is.

Again, I’m not looking for any argument or beef. Just being honest.

She said not in this context, not "in what context". I just explained the context that she meant. We don't currently have a legal definition for woman (or man, for that matter). The lady is a judge interviewing for a judgeship.

lmao, why you keep bringing up beef? we good bro, nothing you are saying is out of pocket.

Last edited:
Back