Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

Did someone go after Charlize Theron yet for Raising her adopted boys as girls cause they supposedly told her they felt like girls when they were 3 lol?!

Did someone go after Charlize Theron yet for Raising her adopted boys as girls cause they supposedly told her they felt like girls when they were 3 lol?!

That’s what theses weird folks love to hear though. They ain’t going to go after shit they like to see even though it’s truly sick

If you read the what you posted she still didn't apologize
1657487193823-gif.880927

Y’all just don’t get it….

The fact that she felt the need to back-pedal and “clarify” her comments (on at least two occasions thus far) and her claiming to have “learned a lot” and not meaning “to hurt anybody” is evidence of her “folding under pressure” …. Even if she didn’t outright say “I’m sorry”.

Y’all know what’s up.

She coulda just stood by her original statement and kept it push in’….

She didn’t do that.

Last edited:
Y’all just don’t get it….

The fact that she felt the need to back-peddle and “clarify” her comments (on at least two occasions thus far) and her claiming to have “learned a lot” and not meaning “to hurt anybody” is evidence of her “folding under pressure” …. Even if she didn’t outright say “I’m sorry”.

Y’all know what’s up.

She coulda just stood by her original statement and kept it push in’….

She didn’t do that.

Oh ok bro

Backpeddling and a apologizing ain't the same thing. If it is to you then you and I have different standards of what an apology is.

Yeah, you can acknowledge that some people might have been hurt by what you said and express that you weren't trying to hurt anyone without actually taking back what you said.

Yeah, you can acknowledge that some people might have been hurt by what you said and express that you weren't trying to hurt anyone without actually taking back what you said.

She LITERALLY took back what she said.

THEN: ”Just because you change your parts, that don’t make you a woman”.

NOW: “Anyone who is in the LGBTQ community is a hero. You can call yourself whoever you believe you are and nobody can dictate that for you or take that away from you. Being a woman is a vibe. I think that if you in your heart feel that’s what you are, then that’s what you are, regardless of what anybody says or thinks.”

:smh:

Does a complete 180.

Completely changes her stance in order to make things right with the people that she offended.

But, that ain’t “folding” under pressure.

She never actually said the words “I apologize” , therefore it technically ain’t an apology.

My question to you is, why did she feel the need to release a statement clarifying her comments and then go on tv to further clarify her comments and claim that she’s “learned a lot”?

She coulda just said, “I SAID WHAT I SAID!”

She LITERALLY took back what she said.

THEN: ”Just because you change your parts, that don’t make you a woman”.

NOW: “Anyone who is in the LGBTQ community is a hero. You can call yourself whoever you believe you are and nobody can dictate that for you or take that away from you. Being a woman is a vibe. I think that if you in your heart feel that’s what you are, then that’s what you are, regardless of what anybody says or thinks.”

:smh:

Does a complete 180.

Completely changes her stance in order to make things right with the people that she offended.

But, that ain’t “folding” under pressure.

She never actually said the words “I apologize” , therefore it technically ain’t an apology.

My question to you is, why did she feel the need to release a statement clarifying her comments and then go on tv to further clarify her comments and claim that she’s “learned a lot”?

She coulda just said, “I SAID WHAT I SAID!”

I don't know why she said what she said, but female and gender are two different things. Her original statement is true when it comes to sex. Her revised statement can be true when it comes to gender depending on what your perception of gender is. Maybe that's what she learned.

I don't know why she said what she said, but female and gender are two different things. Her original statement is true when it comes to sex. Her revised statement can be true when it comes to gender depending on what your perception of gender is. Maybe that's what she learned.

they are trying to combine/blur the words sex and gender. It’s a reason they say they are real women

You doing a lot of typing just to also say she never apologized. She never said "I'm sorry" nor "I apologize".

Our standards for what is an actual apology is different. Cause if a person offended me and never says "I'm sorry" or "I apologize" then to me they NEVER apologized. Nothing else they say matters until I hear one of those statements cause anything else ain't an apology

Macy was 100. Sorry she had to back track what she said.

Birthing people. Chest Feeding. Men can get pregnant. Can't define "woman" = Democrats. The party of science.

giphy.gif

This non-sense is taking us to a day and age when male pregnancy (for biological men) will be mainstream. This has already been announced. I told ya'll about male pregnancy the last time I was here.

"Chest feeding" was also a term used. Ketanji wasn't the only one who refused to define "woman".

Back