Welcome To aBlackWeb

Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

the sub headline reads “While most trans women aren’t winning major titles…”

the article you posted as proof doesn’t really support your argument, assuming you agree with @Elzo69Renaissance

Ehh it depends on your reasoning behind thinking they aren't winning a lot of titles. Do you think it's because generally, they don't really have an advantage over biological females?

She was asked what a woman was. She couldn’t define it. There’s not much else to discuss besides why can’t she define it?

You define what a woman is.

The question is a gotcha, and she was wise to try and sidestep it. If you have a bulletproof definition of a woman that wouldn't lead to some gotcha follow-ups, let's see it.

You define what a woman is.

The question is a gotcha, and she was wise to try and sidestep it. If you have a bulletproof definition of a woman that wouldn't lead to some gotcha follow-ups, let's see it.
FrayedDistantDormouse-size_restricted.gif

Humans that got periods..

Ehh it depends on your reasoning behind thinking they aren't winning a lot of titles. Do you think it's because generally, they don't really have an advantage over biological females?

i think that may depend on the sport. in my eyes a transwoman has the advantage over a woman in a boxing match, weight lifting competition, etc.
but in swimming? hurdling? volleyball? it’s more of a toss up

but i’m not knowledgeable in the transitioning process. so idk what medications or treatment a transwoman may take to “level” the playing field

i don’t have all the answers, but I do think transwoman’s presence in women athletics isn’t as prevalent as some make it out to be

and since we can’t name any transwoman athletes without a google search, it’s hard to make an argument that they’re “dominating” anything

So after women go through menopause, they're no longer women anymore?
Nah cause going through menopause doesn't mean you never had a period B4 lmao
What are you doing bro?

By the way I'm not being contrarian. I'm demonstrating why Jackson was smart to dodge the question rather than try to give a real answer
Oh ok gotcha
Still sad

Back