Macy Gray speaks on transsexual (women)

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
I don't believe there was a lack of context. With regards to her statement, I suppose as it pertains to her occupation as a judge. She mentions this in the full video.

she herself says not in this context.. there is no adult walking this earth who can’t define what a woman is. .. she choose not to define what a woman is.

Again, I’m not looking for any argument or beef. Just being honest.

Reactions: onetoughmiracle

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$199,964
Most people I know don’t care about gays/trannys. It’s culture politicians are building around them that pisses people off. That’ why you get a divide the way you do.
I think the biggest issue with the trans community (outside of issues regarding children), is the LGBTetc. community trying to force people to partake in their delusion.

Swabbie

May 3, 2021
ABW Bucks
$30,160
she herself says not in this context.. there is no adult walking this earth who can’t define what a woman is. .. she choose not to define what a woman is.

Again, I’m not looking for any argument or beef. Just being honest.
She said not in this context, not "in what context". I just explained the context that she meant. We don't currently have a legal definition for woman (or man, for that matter). The lady is a judge interviewing for a judgeship.

lmao, why you keep bringing up beef? we good bro, nothing you are saying is out of pocket.

Last edited:

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
No context was needed. She was scared to answer the question. I wish when people said that "I'm not a biologist" shit, they'd follow up with asking how they define a woman.
Bingo.

Now the question is why is she scared? She will never face an election and her nomination was guaranteed.

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
She said not in this context, not "in what context". I just explained the context that she meant. We don't currently have a legal definition for woman (or man, for that matter). The lady is a judge interviewing for a judgeship.

lmao, why you keep bringing up beef? we good bro, nothing you are saying is out of pocket.
She was asked what a woman was. She couldn’t define it. There’s not much else to discuss besides why can’t she define it?

Swabbie

May 3, 2021
ABW Bucks
$30,160
She was asked what a woman was. She couldn’t define it. There’s not much else to discuss besides why can’t she define it?
I mean, my guy I am explaining it. If you just gonna handwave it cause you got a narrative you wanna push (i.e., the "bingo" mentioned above), we should dead this convo.

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
I think the biggest issue with the trans community (outside of issues regarding children), is the LGBTetc. community trying to force people to partake in their delusion.
C/s.. it’s because the most fringe parts of society are blown up yo be used against the public. Culture WARS.

I guess at that time her seat wasn't guaranteed. And an answer could have lost some of her democratic support, costing her the seat.
that seat was guaranteed..

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
I mean, my guy I am explaining it. If you just gonna handwave it cause you got a narrative you wanna push (i.e., the "bingo" mentioned above), we should dead this convo.

You explained what she meant? Or you told me there’s no legal definition of what a woman is?

Bow to Royalty

Just facts
Feb 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$199,964

There must be a legal definition of woman if we have things like discrimination cases. If genders can't be defined legally, how do they argue discrimination based on gender?

Nevermind though. That'd all have to make sense, and things don't have to make sense with the trans community.

Swabbie

May 3, 2021
ABW Bucks
$30,160
You explained what she meant? Or you told me there’s no legal definition of what a woman is?
Imma assume you operating in good faith here.

I'm an engineer. If I showed up to a tech interview and a mfer asked me "What is Abstract Expressionism", I'm not gonna have a clue how to answer that as it pertains to engineering.

She's interviewing for a judgeship as a current judge. Her job is to interpret the law as defined by a legislative body. As it stands, we do not currently have a legal definition for woman. So, during this judgeship interview she is enduring, she was asked a question that she could not answer in the context of being a judge.

Swabbie

May 3, 2021
ABW Bucks
$30,160
There must be a legal definition of woman if we have things like discrimination cases. If genders can't be defined legally, how do they argue discrimination based on gender?

Nevermind though. That'd all have to make sense, and things don't have to make sense with the trans community.
There isn't, that's what that whole "Women’s Bill of Rights" was supposed to do.

Allah_U_Akbar

✨New Member✨
Feb 15, 2017
ABW Bucks
$8,727,036

ALLBUILDINGSMATTER!

Sep 12, 2020
ABW Bucks
$173,162
Imma assume you operating in good faith here.

I'm an engineer. If I showed up to a tech interview and a mfer asked me "What is Abstract Expressionism", I'm not gonna have a clue how to answer that as it pertains to engineering.

She's interviewing for a judgeship as a current judge. Her job is to interpret the law as defined by a legislative body. As it stands, we do not currently have a legal definition for woman. So, during this judgeship interview she is enduring, she was asked a question that she could not answer in the context of being a judge.

I got you. She should have asked what a female was .