Welcome To aBlackWeb

I liked it. Didn't seem like a chucky to me

I think someone got arrested at the theater though. I didn't really listen because I didn't care enough to pull my attention away from the movie. All I heard was him saying something like he'd get the staff and she said go ahead. Staff came and she was kind of giving her story but again my attention was on the movie. I heard "cops" and then she said go ahead (she was louder than everyone else). They ended up pausing the movie and announcing they're sorry for the interruption while the cops come and remove someone. I may have said out loud "well this is awkward" which got a bunch of laughs. So we waited a bit and I guess she wanted to leave before the cops showed up and so she left. We waited some more we could partially hear the convo between her and someone else. The guy ended up giving his side of the story saying she made a noise and he looked at her and she said something and used a racial slur. I heard someone else say well everyone laughs and comments during the movie and it's not a big deal. I don't know if he expected everyone to agree with him. I didn't but I wasn't getting involved. I laugh and make comments during scenes in theaters all of the time and never had an issue. I guess the woman and staff or whoever took it outside of that theater because we no longer heard them. They ended up resuming the movie. After it was over I left and I guess everyone else stayed back to get the specifics and be nosy. On my way out I got a free voucher and an apology lol

Also saw a cop suv parked (with no lights on) and while I was exiting at the intersection 2 more cop suvs (with no lights on) ended up turning into the movie theater too

It was eventful lol

30 mil?! Damn what a hit

between what toheeb said and probably nothing being out in theaters for weeks besides avatar probably really helped this

is it actually good enough to watch? I might see it

Cost 12 million and made 91 million lol no wonder it's getting a sequel

I'm curious how they'd do a sequel.

With her going into the smart speaker I'm assuming she has access to internet can be global

Seen it last night. It works way better than it should, blumhouse knows how to make smart horror movies out of seemingly dumb premises.

Took the plot from the child's play remake and made an infinitely more coherent, logical, and fun movie.

Back