Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lupe Wants To Take Budden's Spot In Slaughterhouse

If they replace him which I doubt they ever would. needs to be someone with aggressive content imo. Guilty Simpson, Killer Mike, or hell keep it Jerz and add Redman. All better fits. But if they ever dropped another album it’ll be as a trio I think.

True...

but same time, as crazy as this may seem, I think Lupe will be an interesting fit.
Lupe doesn't have the image of a street rapper per se, but that doesn't mean he can't talk his shit.

*SH song "Bad Bitches"*

*Royce, Crook, & Ortiz raps about bad females*

*Lupe drops a verse about trigonometry*

giphy.gif

If they replace him which I doubt they ever would. needs to be someone with aggressive content imo. Guilty Simpson, Killer Mike, or hell keep it Jerz and add Redman. All better fits. But if they ever dropped another album it’ll be as a trio I think.

redman is above them niggas

Because the south isn't represented in SH,in a fantasy football pick,I would choose Cyhi,but also Ras Kass would fit

Yeah Killa while usually not as technical would be an interesting fit because he can keep up for sure,but adds a different element for production and hook wise.

Lupe Too Cerebral For These Failed Mixtape Rappers

But Hes Made Mainstream Shit Without Watering Down The Lyrics So I Don't See A Problem

Lupe Too Cerebral For These Failed Mixtape Rappers

But Hes Made Mainstream Shit Without Watering Down The Lyrics So I Don't See A Problem
LOL at failed mixtape rappers.

Royce has several solid retail albums.

Joell also has dropped a few solid retail albums.

Joe Budden also dropped a number of successful mixtapes and retail albums for an indie artist.

Crooked is the only one who never dropped a signature project,but he still does his thing.

How did they fail,when we're talking about them and some of them been out for over 20 yrs?

I think Lupe is amazing,but IDK wtf that nigga talking about most of the time and I'm not dumb.

I know he's saying something,and I'm convinced that he knows what it means,but I don't a lot of the time.

Lupe is a little to abstract for SH.

SH are direct lyricists with technical skills.

And if they are so beneath him ,why he begging for a spot?

LOL at failed mixtape rappers.

Royce has several solid retail albums.

Joell also has dropped a few solid retail albums.

Joe Budden also dropped a number of successful mixtapes and retail albums for an indie artist.

Crooked is the only one who never dropped a signature project,but he still does his thing.

How did they fail,when we're talking about them and some of them been out for over 20 yrs?

I think Lupe is amazing,but IDK wtf that nigga talking about most of the time and I'm not dumb.

I know he's saying something,and I'm convinced that he knows what it means,but I don't a lot of the time.

Lupe is a little to abstract for SH.

SH are direct lyricists with technical skills.

And if they are so beneath him ,why he begging for a spot?

Oh Word?

Das Wassup

Back