Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Lupe Fiasco - Drogas Wave Album Thread

Rate "Drogas Wave"

• Total voters
Yeah Sion you lost at talking about creativity and with albums being played in reverse when Lupe did it waaaaay before DAMN and did it better more creative, and more impressive. Problem is it's complex so most folks don't have to decipher that shit, especially youngings, lack of educated, or busy working individuals who dont have time to fully comprehend what he be doing. So fans who do fuck with the songs are labeled in a box like "nerds" or weirdos. TBH I'm fine being labeled as both, but don't discredit that man art just because you don't understand it is all I'm saying. It's not for everyone but it's very very impressive to many. Record sales doesn't have to reflect that because we comparing different climates and age groups.

If u gotta ask, you're one of em lol

He's been holdin yall down since he got in the game

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fdbe43b56e43c0bf22c2ad2f2bce13dd0.500x500x1.jpg

So in other words you don’t know? That’s what I figured lmao.

The last time I was this skeptical about a Lupe album dropping was after that disappointing Food & Liquor 2 shit. T&Y surpassed expectations. After all the criticism of Drogas Light & of him in general I think he has a huge chip on his shoulder. He’s out to prove he still a great in this current scene. I’m looking forward to it.

Lupe still gets computers putin’...any exposure is good exposure...I think a bunch of niggaz really fans but they just “lion like Mummra” lol

Back