Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lox Vs Mobb Deep Vs Clipse

Who You Got

• Total voters
Find me quoting that P was tha best rapper durin’ any era bruh lol...I’ve always been a big Prodigy/Mobb Deep fan but P came up in a time wit’ Jay, Nas, Big...don’t know when he would have taken that crown from any of them...even Jay after ‘97 post Big n Pac...niggaz can hate him (Jay) now all they want and for whatever reason they may have but I remember and know that Jay was still tha biggest and best in tha game from then til whenever/whoever says some shit about tha mid 2000’s or whatever....but I’m not here for that fight either lol

I know, I just gotta keep fukn wit the niggas that said that shit. lol

Shit I forgot about X as well. Yeah that statement just keeps gettin' dumber & dumber.

You're going to have to explain how 3 albums = an insane discography first.

Sure.

Very few artists have all good albums. Push does.
I'd say those first 2 will go down as classics.
Even if you aren't a Push fan, I'd say that you'd have to admit that he might have a top 5 discography in terms of production.
Push's solo albums are some of the very few albums in hip hop history that really don't sound anything like any other artist or style or trend or anything like that.

We can only judge a person by the body of work they make. However big it is. He could stumble his next 3 outings and have a mediocre to shitty catalogue. But as of right now, his catalogue is really strong, to me.

Your turn.

Sure.

Very few artists have all good albums. Push does.
I'd say those first 2 will go down as classics.
Even if you aren't a Push fan, I'd say that you'd have to admit that he might have a top 5 discography in terms of production.
Push's solo albums are some of the very few albums in hip hop history that really don't sound anything like any other artist or style or trend or anything like that.

We can only judge a person by the body of work they make. However big it is. He could stumble his next 3 outings and have a mediocre to shitty catalogue. But as of right now, his catalogue is really strong, to me.

Your turn.

Lmao at pusha t first 2 albums being classics. Foh.

I voted Clipse cause I like their shit more than the others.

Clipse
The Lox
Mobb Deep

Was never a fan of Mobb Deep. Something about them I just didn't rock with. Not really a fan of Sheek either.

So no, nothing of substance to add. Just memes. Got it.

Anyone wanna actually talk rap here? Or na?

I need to add substance to your bullshit? Lol. Nah.

Two classics, top 5 discography in terms of production? Doesn't sound like anyone else in history? Oh pusha is the only nigga doing coke raps?

Lmao. You literally made all that up. And just threw it out there like its really some shit to stand on.

Gangster and a gentleman
Kiss the game goodbye
Super gangster extraordinary gentleman
H.N.I.C

Lmao are you niggas okay?

Name one track from Daytona that still rings off lol a year later. Where you hear that shit at? I can name several from those albums.

Pusha ain't got no classics. Foh.

DAY is better than them shits and some of them are a mad reach like HNIC

Back