Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished the finale and ep 9.

I get so frustrated at some of you niggas and your analysis lol

But HBO to me hit another one out the park. I was uneasy watching ep 9 and almost had to fight off a tear. Dope episode

Agree with Du 100% about the gay story line. It served a purpose that was crucial to the development of Montrose character.

Just finished the finale and ep 9.

I get so frustrated at some of you niggas and your analysis lol

But HBO to me hit another one out the park. I was uneasy watching ep 9 and almost had to fight off a tear. Dope episode

Agree with Du 100% about the gay story line. It served a purpose that was crucial to the development of Montrose character.

giphy.gif

First half of the finale drug. Back half was pretty good. The motivations of each character weren’t that clear or kept changing the entire show so the finale didn’t really have a pay off for me. I know Christina wanted to become immortal and the main motivation of everybody else seemed to basically be keeping her from killing Tic to do so. Everything else just seemed like character exposition.

Either way, great show, great acting, great supernatural and magical elements. I hope they do a second season, but maybe bring it into another decade with the next generation or something led by Dee and bringing in Tic’s son.

And I got to get this off my chest. The actor that plays Tic low key got on my nerves with his facial expression overacting, lol.

HELL YEAH!!

Yo first episode I was watching it with family and my mother in law saw him and was like "wheeeww that's one ugly ass black man" and I bust out laughing but throughout the series especially when he made those funny ass faces that's all that popped in my head lmao....great actor tho

Dope series and finale....I wonder do they just start another series with a whole new cast somewhere else in America during that time going through the same shit.....I mean it can't just be ONE negro with all the magic right? Lol

I think now tho since this was based off of one book, they may end up messing the whole thing up in the following seasons trying to make it all extra creepy, bloody, and gaaaaay lol

Yeah I want see more black on white REVENGE next season...ala Birth of a Nation lol

We need one of those shows we're excited to see us win

Last edited:
667eba4d08e433e8cabee082243c876b4bbe8366.gifv

69dc0a6fe60c0e08183ed737779e2ac6383a98d6.gifv

0020158923b457b9184866c1fe7adb90e244e094.gifv

0302c80b20fc914aa8e821cf067d2d6508d1b62a.gifv

9ce937eab5cec7a065a7fd85bee8c9c294bcdc17.gifv

9b763edc63497c13d7ecc5a4230ff3556bcd3c48.gifv

Man this show...

standing-ovation.gif

Most gratifying moment: Watching all those racist azzz muthafuccas suffer the worse deaths ever known to man.

Most disgusting moment: Ruby turning herself white, only to have sex wit Christina. And then shedding her white bloody flesh all...*tries not to throw up*...all over Christina/William as she was cumming.

Most creepiest moment: them damn jiggaboo demons.

This show was a total mind fucc...and I loved EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

I thought they'd bring back Courtney B Vance character moreso the old lady.

9 tails should've mopped all those people at the bridge

Dee having a robot arm in the 50's going to be tough to explain.

As opposed to having a pet demon creature and a blue haired mother who jumps thru space & time whenever she wants? Lol!

Last edited:
Back